I found out today from Kara that I won a weekly giveway that she was having. How wonderful is that! She will be sending me a surprise in the mail. Her wonderful blog called Incredible Women highlights women who are truly inspirational. Tomorrow,Kara will be interviewing the wonderful quilter Kim Walus, who has a blog called Bitty Bits and Pieces, which you can see here. You can read the interview tomorrow at Kara's blog, and it should be excellent. I think that you will love the concept behind Kara's blog, and what a wonderful way to meet truly great women. I have throughly enjoyed introducing the Star of the Month on my blog, but Kara's entire blog is about women who make a difference. I think that is an amazing concept behind a blog. Anyways, drop by and take a look at Kim's interview...I am sure that you will be so happy to get to know her. Thanks again Kara for the win!
Also, Simone told me today that she tried to email me from my blog, and I had stupidly put an extra "e" in my email address. I have fixed it, but I am sickened that I had that error for a year and I didn't realize it. My goodness, how I hated that! I want to apologize that there was a typo error in my email address, and it has been fixed. Thanks so much for telling me Simone! By the way, while you are looking at Kara's blog, also take a look at Simone's blog.
Happy Sunday to you all!
12 comments:
Wow you have had a great streak of good luck winning recently, Congratulations!!!
You have a great blog.
Congratulations girl!!! What a fun giveaway.
Congrtaulations Micki!!!
Congratulations Micki, yet another winner! You are such lucky with giveaways. Enjoy Nat
Conratulations, Micki - I'm sorry, but at the same time I'm glad there is someone as silly as I am out there - just a little typo, so what, LOL!
Hugs - Lurline♥
You just keep winning and winning! Good for you!
Congratulations on your win
Hugs jnaice
Congratulations Micki. I love Kim's blog!
We can't wait to see your goodies! You have been a lucky girl, haven't you? :-)
I'm so glad you got the error fixed! Thanks to Simone, you are now perfect, again!
Both blogs are lovely. Congrats on tehwin. I, by the way, finally got to take a look at the Irish Quilt magazine that mentions your blog. Typically we are about one or two issues behind over here.
Micki, congrats on another win!
So glad you found out about your email addy error and thanks for the link to the wonderful 'Incredible women' blog.
Congrats. Micki - I am so happy for you and I am enjoying your lovely Irish music!
I thought of you today when I took a tumble out in our yard -down a hill. I wondered if you were over being sore. I might have to have a crane to get me out of bed in the morning! LOL
Linda - The Sewing Granny
Post a Comment