
I know I have mentioned this blog in a previous post, but Incredible Women is a wonderful blog that is dedicated to writing about inspirational women. The interviews are incredible, and you surely will be inspired by the array of people. I just was told by Kara that I won an inspirational book written by Linda Black, who was recently interviewed. As I am an avid reader, this book will be most welcome, and I always love to be inspired.
Thanks so much to Kara, and stop by and enjoy meeting all the wonderful people she interviews.
10 comments:
Congratulations on your win, dear Micki!
Congratulations on another win Micki - Hugs Nat
Congratulations from me, too. The site looks like a very uplifting place to visit.
Congrats on the awesome win!!!
Congrats Micki. I like that site too, it is very inspirational.
Willow
I have been to that blog and you are so deserving of the giveaway...you are one incredible woman yourself.
Congratulations and enjoy the new book!
Another win Micki...Congratulations, looks like an awesome book...Happy Reading...Dzintra♥x
The Incredible Women blog is always uplifting, thank you for that awhile back. Your November star is great too, and those fabrics- well!
Micki - you just keep winning all these giveaways! You are one lucky gal!!! Enjoy the book! :)
Post a Comment