
I love animals, and if I could, I would have brought home every stray that I saw. I told Joe that if I ever won the lottery, I would take in tons of animals. Joe and I did rescue our dogs Rufus and Charlie, and I can say without a shadow of doubt that they are like our children.Well, it is not surprising that I loved the Disney movie "Bambi". 
However, as in all Disney films, there is also a love story, and Bambi falls in love with Faline, and it is such a touching part of the movie. At the end, Bambi barely escapes a catastrophic forest fire, but thank God, Disney does not let us down again, as there is a happy ending when Faline gives birth to her baby fawns. Bambi is the story that follows the natural cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. It is the classic story of "doe-eyed innocence of childhood," of parental love, and discovering that the world around us can be both beautiful and quite ugly....a lesson that we all learn in life. Even though there were heartbreaking scenes in Bambi, there were endearing moments when Bambi learned how to talk ,but when you see his last days of innocence in this heart wrenching scene, you can't help but feel sad.

It is the story of a fawn who grows up with his friends Thumper the rabbit and Flower a skunk.
He suffers the death
of his mother, which is a very touching scene, as it is so hard and traumatizing when anyone loses one's parent. I read that alot of kids had to be carried out of the theater in tears, because that scene was so sad.
of his mother, which is a very touching scene, as it is so hard and traumatizing when anyone loses one's parent. I read that alot of kids had to be carried out of the theater in tears, because that scene was so sad.
However, as in all Disney films, there is also a love story, and Bambi falls in love with Faline, and it is such a touching part of the movie. At the end, Bambi barely escapes a catastrophic forest fire, but thank God, Disney does not let us down again, as there is a happy ending when Faline gives birth to her baby fawns. Bambi is the story that follows the natural cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. It is the classic story of "doe-eyed innocence of childhood," of parental love, and discovering that the world around us can be both beautiful and quite ugly....a lesson that we all learn in life. Even though there were heartbreaking scenes in Bambi, there were endearing moments when Bambi learned how to talk ,but when you see his last days of innocence in this heart wrenching scene, you can't help but feel sad.Bambi makes you smile, but it also makes you cry, and I loved every moment of the movie.
14 comments:
Hi Micki...another wonderful Magical Disney Sunday with you...and Bambi. Bambi is very special for me...I remember seeing the movie for the first time and falling in love with him. I still feel a very soft spot every time I see a pic of him...Dzintra♥x
Bambi is one of my favorite Disney movies. Love it.
I remember when my Dad took my brothers and I to see Bambi. It's one of my favorite all time Disney movies. :)
dawn
Love that movie and most all Disney movies.. my dd collects them so we get to re-watch anytime we want.
I just love Bambi! That is one of my favorites. We too are animal lovers, that is why we have a zoo in our house!
Bambi is currently my four yr old grandsons favorite. He watches it almost every day. I remember seeing it in the theater when I was little and crying my eyes out....It's a classic.....
Micki I am so happy you got to particpate in Disney Sunday, I did update the linky and put your blog on there, I am sorry I must have put the wrong date on there, don't know what I was thinking.
I love your post Bambi is adorable, I love this movie it was so cute, thumper was my favorite little guy.
Have a Magical Sunday,
Blessings,
Heidi
You are going to laugh when I tell you this but I never saw bambi until I was 19. I went with a friend. when Babi's mom was shot I cried and cried...the man next to use was laughing at me...but that is okay....
Bambi is so adorable!
Bambi is probably the first movie I ever saw....a very long time ago!
Micki, I think I saw your name on Joy Patch!
I remember seeing this in the theater when I was a little girl. I haven't seen it in forever!
I hate to say it, but I rarely watch this movie BECAUSE of Bambi's mother dying, I'm a sap! It is a sweet movie though. I hope a little magic finds you this week!
Another Great Disney Film
Hugs Janice
You know this is one of my favorite movies even though it is sad there is a great lesson to be learned in this Disney movie.
Post a Comment