Pat sent me a lovely gift in the mail. She said that when she saw them, she thought of me. I received a frames package and stickers for Christmas. Of course, the frames are embossed and very old fashioned looking, which is going to be perfect for the journal that I will be making for my family's older pics. Thanks so much Pat! Your package will be in the mail as of today. I made a few things, and also bought you something Irish...mum is the word, so just teasing you with some tidbits about it. Hope you like the package and thanks again!
Also, Bunny from The Creative Hare told me that I won her giveaway. She had three prizes, and I was one of the three people picked. How nice is that! You can see the announcement at the link to her blog. What a lovely way to begin my day! Thanks so much Bunny, and what a sweetheart you are for writing me this morning and telling me! I can't wait to see what I won!
I was busy making Pat's surprise and also making a card for a blogger friend, so of course I can't show you the card...Lots of hush hush things happening around here...LOL My Cuttlebug is finally arriving today, late by a week, as they sent it to Antrim instead of Donegal, as I told you in a previous post. I will take a pic and post it tomorrow. I have several cards that need to be embossed, so the timing is perfect.
Have a wonderful Monday! Gee, another week...Time is really flying!
18 comments:
Hello Micki,
I know those frames will come in handy, what a nice surprise..We are all waiting to see your creation.. Have a good week..
Hugs,
Maggey
Hey Micki...what a nice surprise for you!!! Congrats on the giveaway win...Lucky Duck, must be the luck of the Irish following you around again LOL...Dzintra♥x
Hi Micki, It is always nice to get little gifts in the mail. Enjoy.
Looks like you are all set for a fun filled week. Congrats on the recent win, it sure is fun to win! Can't wait to see more of your creations. Take care!
Congratulations on the little surprises. I guess we will all have to check back to see what the little secrets are.
Good Morning Sweetie...
I pray you are well and getting back into the swing of things once again. Sounds like you are staying busy with the cri-cut. I can't wait to see some of the beautiful things you make.
Have a beautiful Monday sweet friend. Country hugs sweetie...Sherry
Hi Micki, that is so great that you won a giveaway! Nice gifts in the mail too, wow you are lucky!!
Hope you are doing well and I know you are busy!!!
I can't wait to see pics of the stuff you are going to do with that Cuttlebug!
Hugs,
Margaret B
Wow Micki, how fun for you! I don't know how you do so many projects! Congratulations on winning too! Did you have a nice St. Patrick's Day???
WOW.....that got to you quicker than I expected! I'm glad you like the things I sent. Are you feeling a bit stronger each week now? I hope so.
You got lovely soft mail, enjoy!
KATRIN W.
what fun stuff! you are getting all set up to make your journal and cards.....papercrafting is a lot of fun too and doesnt take as much time as quilting...sometimes it is nice to do just a quick little project!
I love the real Irish St patricks day parade!!!!!
Hello Micky, I'm proud that you visit me, it is nice to have friends from the west of our lady Europe, and more when the you are a teacher, but I'm working as librarian in child library the part of our Civic library in Pula, and gues I will be retired at the end of this year. So I will have really time for all my creativity. With regards from Loredana.
Congratulations on winning a blog give-away! Quilters are so generous. Have a wonderful day!
How wonderful. A package in the mail and the promise of another one from Bunny. Since I didn't win I am glad you did. hehehee.
I hope the Cuttlebug got there as expected.
G'eve Micki ~ How lovely your gifts, don't you just love surprises?! The leprechauns showered you with blessings.
Happy spring!
Have a beautiful week.
TTFN~ Hugs, Marydon
Congratulations on your sweet gift. I have been a scrapbooker for a few years and know they will come in handy. And a win is always a plus! Way to go, girl!
★Linda
What fun things Pat sent, she is awesome and always thinking of others....can't wait to see what all the hush hush is about!!
Now that I am back home, and have Internet access again, it's been fun catching up on your last few posts. The St. Patricks Day parade looks so fun! Green icecream and all.
Post a Comment