If you love Kona Solids as much as I do, stop over at the Sew Fantastic blog and enter the most generous giveaway. It is amazing how many colours are in this bundle. Is this a rainbow of colours or what?
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for telling us Micki. Just love all those wonderful colors.
Hi Micki! Good luck with the faabric giveaway! You said you didn't have room in your small cottage for some of the things you saw in my post, just boot Hubbie's things outside! Just kidding Hubbie!Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit!
10 comments:
Thanks for telling us Micki. Just love all those wonderful colors.
Willow
Hello Micki, thanks for telling us about the giveaway. Hugs from Brazil.
Hello Micki, thank you for the thumbs up on the giveaway...I hope you are regaining your strength and health...hugs lyn
Wow..lovely giveaway!...
Micki, you have mail from me!...
I love my surprise package!..
sweet lady!
gypsy
Hi Micki! Good luck with the faabric giveaway! You said you didn't have room in your small cottage for some of the things you saw in my post, just boot Hubbie's things outside! Just kidding Hubbie!Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit!
I will definitely have a visit there (((O:
Thanks for the heads up! Love all those colors!
Thanks for the heads up...I'll go check it out.
Now Micki, how do you expect me to enter this when you have the Irish Luck? A good one though.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment