The Quilt Shoppe is having a bingo game, which starts on Monday, and registration closes on Sunday at midnight. Lots of fun prizes. Good luck with Spring Fever Bingo!
Also, my buddy Darlene of Sew Cal Gal is having a
Hawaiian Theme Giveaway. She is giving away three prize bundles. Check this one out!
7 comments:
Hello Micki, thank you for always visiting my blog and talk about this giveaway. hugs from Brazil.
You sure do find the best giveaways! I seem to visit and then click on and forget to leave a comment recently- sorry. Thankyou for all your visits to my place and your kind comments! I appreciate them!
Thanks for the heads up Micki. And good luck to you!
Sounds like a fun way to play Bingo. I always liked that game! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hi Micki, the bingo sounds interesting, all the best with it. Kind regards, Anita.
Good Luck Micki...I bet you'll do okay...Dzintra♥x
Sounds like a fun way to play Bingo
post free classified ads
Post a Comment