Friday, May 7, 2010

2 Giveaways

Check out this great giveaway at Inch Worm Fabrics blog. She has sweetened the pot by adding this Lone Star book too. All you have to do is post about it! Wow!

I had to add this one in...I am a big fan of Tim Holtz, and this one is a great package of his book and products. Go take a look at Crafty Goings On, and you will love all the wonderful prizes.

6 comments:

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Thanks for posting about my giveaway. The book is a totally seperate giveaway, it is for only those that post, so you are entered in both giveaways! Thanks so much!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening Micki! Thank you for visiting my post and YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ARTIST!!! WOW! Isn't it fun to just try your hand at art? I am rediscovering my lost art of drawing. I hope you are having a splendid spring in beautiful Ireland! Please come by any time for tea!!!

Best regards, Anita

Unknown said...

Will be anxious to see your little boy when he is painted, Micki. Great sketch.

Happy Mother's Day weekend ...
Hugs, Marydon

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Your artwork is wonderful!
Denise

a good yarn said...

Thanks Micki! These are terrific giveaways. Ann :-)

Tara said...

Coco looks like a beauty! I can't wait to see a close up of him and more of your artwork. I am sure he makes a great model. Does he charge much? Just carrots maybe! Have a beautiful Sunday and a great week Anushka!