Monday, May 31, 2010

Great News For Krista



I am so proud of Krista of Poppyprint... Krista wrote an article about a Canadian quilter/designer named Dianne Stevenson , and it was published in the magazine called Quilter's Connection.
Congrats to Krista for getting her article published. How cool is that! Anyways, she is having a giveaway where you can win the magazine and some goodies. If you can't get a copy of this magazine....I know I can't...., then you should enter this giveaway.

6 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki for always sharing the giveaways. I like the look of the magazine and will go and enter for it.
Hugs
Nat

Anita said...

Hi Micki, Thanks for the tip and hope you are having a lovely day. Kind regards, Anita.

Pat said...

How very nice!

Gene Black said...

Thanks Micki! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Poppyprint said...

Thanks so much Micki!! I just have to clarify a wee bit...I wrote the article for Quilter's Connection, but it is actually about an amazing Canadian quilter called Dianne Stevenson and her Canadiana in Cloth quilt and 9-month course that arose out of her research for the quilt. I will have a pattern in the fall issue, tho!! Thanks so much for the shout out!

Carol said...

I'll have to watch for it at our local quilt store or ask if they can get it .