Thursday, May 27, 2010

Joanne's Great Giveaway


When I visited , I found that Joanne is having a great giveaway at her blog called Splitting Stitches. She is giving away the lovliest quilt kit. I want to also congratulate her for winning the AccuQuilt from Facebook...I am so thrilled for her and I have become a friend to AccuQuilt on Facebook...what a neat site that is! If you want to become a member, as they are giving away another AccuQuilt when they hit 5000 followers, please mention that I sent you there. Good luck!


5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I will have to check it out. The Accuquilt would be a wonderful win, wouldn't it?

Marie Mc Callion said...

just wondering do you know anything about the quilt day 19th june in dunfanahy.

a good yarn said...

That's such a generous giveaway! Ann :-)

Unknown said...

Will have to pop over & visit.

HAve a beautiful weekend, Micki/

Hugs, Marydon

Joanne Lendaro said...

thanks for the post Micki! Hope you and Joe have a lovely weekend!