Saturday, June 5, 2010

Attention Twilight Fans!!!!!




I am so excited! Stephanie Meyer has written a new book! For all of you Twilight fans, the first copies of this new novella were delivered today by a group of "werewolf" pallbearers, who brought the copies to a bookstore in London. Is that hilarious or what? The new novella , called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, is told from the point of view of Bree, a character originally featured in the book Eclipse. Oh, if you don't want to buy the novella, you can read it for free on this site, starting from June 7th. You just can't print it or save it. It is a read only file, and will be available to read on the site till July 5th.


Well, you know who is ordering that book from Amazon UK. Also, there is a graphic novel on Twilight that has been out if you want to read it. It is Volume one of a series of graphic books. I will order that one when I order this new novella.
I can't wait till June 30th when Eclipse comes out in the movies.It will be two weeks after my birthday, but boy will it be fun to see!
Enjoy your weekends!

16 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Micki! WOW!! Do I wish we had book shows, signings, or debuts like this around HERE!!! "Um.. Could I please.. maybe.. have ALL of your autographs?" containing my excitement, but mustering up my cutest smile!!!... Oh my gosh, so many people seem to say they weren't so crazy about the second book, but I LOVED it! I was reading it, till I felt blind from eye strain, and HAD to put it down! I'm on Chapter 6 in the 3rd book, and will be watching the New Moon movie, for the first time today, with Dear Daughter! CAN'T WAIT!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

Jackie's Stitches said...

I have the first two books...just have not gotten around to reading them.

Heckety said...

Coffin bearing werewolves! What a hilarious publicity stunt!

Yup, BBug demanded promp payment of her pocket money this month partly beacuse of this book. Actually there are three major things she wants and how she will stretch €20 to two books and a DVD of Alice in Wonderland has me puzzled!!

Rafael's Mum said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date all the time on the twilight happenings. Personally I am looking forward to the fourth movie!! I want to see that cute baby...

Searchfamilies said...

I am not in to these books but what fun wish that these events was just for the big cities & mostly London as the small places never get to have the fun well enjoy reading it
Hugs Janice

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Cute promotion!!! -grin-

One Granddaughter has the 'Twilight' graphic book. That does mean... done in *cartoon* or *aname* form yes? Because that's what she has and it's cool.

Knew about the 'Bree' one but haven't gotten into it yet. :-) I will. I will.

Right now, I'm totally into my fandom of Kristen's fav band "Band of Horses." Who were in Dublin last night, by the way.

Just found out that they have a track on the 'Eclipse' sound track! WooT! It's "Life On Earth" at track 13.

Any exposure for "BoH" is good 'in my book.'

Oh and I'm also having fun watching my fav 'Twilight' related blog, while this film publicity tour is on. Kristen is lookin' smmmmmokin'.

^_^

Laurie said...

Oh, I hadn't heard of that! How cool!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

My youngest daughter loves that graphic novel and has already read it 3 times.

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I think it is really neat how she is making this book. It is going to be really cool to get to see through the eyes of a ravenous newborn who has no idea why or what is happening to her. I was always curious about why she surrendered, what the conversation was like between them when she did and who she was before hand. It is just so sad that she didn't have a choice. Anyway, it will be an interesting read. My husband and I will be moving into our first home on the 30th, but I still plan on seeing a midnight showing! :)

Becky said...

I did not know about the novella. Might be fun to read online. Thanks for the link! I've read all four books in the series, but am behind on the movies. I haven't seen New Moon yet.

When is your birthday? My day is June 23. Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow, June 6. June is a good month!

Maggey and Jim said...

Me too, me too.. So exciting
Hugs
Maggey

Tara said...

How exciting! I went to the site and couldn't get it to do anything, is it up and running already?
When is your Birthday Annushka? Mine is the 17th. Are we both Geminis?! Hope you have a marvelous weekend!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Micki dearest, you are such a darling to come by to visit my whims! Oh, I love a good interior of a home, and I bet your Irish stone cottage is just the right place to sit and read a book, especially one as you are describing here! How exciting to get a copy of a book that you love and to curl up in your favorite corner with a good cup of English (or Irish!) Breakfast tea, some milk and whatever makes you smile!!!

Have a beautiful weekend that remains and bless you! Anita

Miri said...

Great news! Thanks alot for the free read on-line info.

My son came home one week end and saw me reading a Twilight book-he thought it was so hilarious he wrote about it on facebook...one friend's comment: "A Twimom"...I kind of like that!

Susan said...

My daughter said the books are better than the movies. and altogether she prefers the sookie stackhouse series...which I intend on reading. Have you read them?

Susan

Unknown said...

I dont remember Bree....mmmmm