I also joined a club at Crafty Alley, which is in County Kerry, and they sent me their July kit full of goodies for the journal that I have planned. I am making a Twilight journal for writing my thoughts in, and it should be really lovely. I am such a diehard fan of Twilight, I thought I had to have a journal about it all. I ordered some supplies from Crafty Alley, and most of them are Tim Holtz products, which include his stamps, distressed inks, and his wonderful new paper pad that just came
out called Ideology Lost and Found, which will be perfect for the Twilight theme. I am also ordering the companion book to the movies, which has tons of pics that I can use.
Thanks again for all your wonderful emails wishing me a quick recovery. They all meant so much! I will not be back to blogging and reading other's blogs till next week, as I just have to get back to my ol' self...This Irish lassie from Philly is most grateful to you all, and I can't wait to see what everyone is up to.
27 comments:
So pleased you are on the mend Micki and that Joe is caring for you so well.
Would you believe the word I had to type in for the comment was
"curer"
Lieve Micki ~ I am sorry to hear you were not doing well at all. I am glad you are feeling a bit better now and that Joe took you to your favorite coffee place.
Don't you worry about not visiting blogs or answering mails. Think of yourself and do some good reading. The books you are (going) to read sound great!
Please, just keep resting!
Nothing else matters.
Until you are fully better and yourself again.
Please.
Don't worry about emails or reading/commenting in blogs!
Don't.
Please.
Gentle hugs...
Good to hear you are starting to feel better, but I hope you are back 100% very soon!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Micki, get well soon. I Know Joe is taking excellent care of you.
You do NOT need to use energy replying to my comments. you can reply to comments once you are well. (and don't try to go back and answer them all....it is unnecessary. )
I've just been catching up with nearly two weeks of your posts, including your Birthday- Many Happy Returns!, Dunfanaghy's Quilts- which look like it was amazing, a real shame I couldn't get up to you for the day, and the fact that your Shingles did another strike. You poor, poor thing, I'm so terribly sorry to hear that you've been so poorly, and being in such terrible pain knocks you for six even if the infection is small- which yours obviously was NOT.
You mind yourself now, at least the weather is warm so you aren't struggling to keep warm, but don't be getting up too soon because you want to play with your new craft supplies, or your new Bear when it arrives! Be good and just lie quietly and read good books- and I'm holding you in my thoughts a LOT!
Glad you are feeling better....you got yourself some fun goodies for when you recover....
Get well soon lovely Micki XX
Sorry your not well Micki.
The sun is out and it's the height of Summer, your missing out.
GET WELL SOON X X X
Feel better soon!
So glad to hear you are feeling better. Take very good care!
Take good care of yourself, Micki. Lots of rest. Its lovely you have Joe to spoil you.
Sounds like you have lots to keep you busy while you recuperate.
So happy to hear the medication is working and you are feeling a little better.
Hi Micki!
I am so glad the antibiotics are helping!
That MRSA is a dreadful thing~you need none of that!!!
Joe sound like a terrific husband so let him do the heavy lifting~
Micki you are the busiest sittin' down resting person I know! You are just going lickity split in your head while your body rests! So funny!
Let us do the visiting...take it easy~
♥E.
I am so glad to hear you are on the mend. Aren't those husbands the greatest things? a quilter from Virginia
Good to have you back Micki. Take good care and rest up some more. Have fun with the journal. Hugs Nat
Hi Micki, sorry to hear you,ve been battling sickness! You will be in my prayers!
Please take care of yourself and get 100 % so you don't have to stay away too long.
XX
You're supposed to be resting!
Nice goodies! I'll admit I have not read any of the Twilight books yet though I do own 2 of them. One of the movies opens here on Wednesday next week I think.
So pleased you are on the mend Micki..Rest up and give your self time to heal...no need to reply Micki, we want you back to being 100% and up to posting like before soon..
Hugs Julia ♥
I am glad you are bouncing back. Don't overdo it.....just continue to rest and get your strength back. We don't need you to answer our individual comments...that's for sure...we'd rather you concentrate on getting well.
So sorry to hear you've been ill, Micki, but glad that you're on the mend. Take it easy and rest; I know you don't like to do either, but hey, humor me.
OH MIcki I missed your earlier blog as I've not been checking in as often as I should... OH MY what you've had to deal with lately. You've got to rest and take really good care because you just have to be well enough to go see Eclipse on JUNE 30th!
Hi Micki.. I'm so sorry to hear how sick you've been. I'm a little behind with everything and everybody, and am just trying to catch up these days. I'm glad to hear medications are helping at least... Oh boy, the big day for us "twi-hard" Twilight fans is almost here!! I am smack in the middle of the last book, "Breaking Dawn", and am loving every bit of it! I'll be sorry when it ends, just like the Harry Potter books, I'm sure! Can't wait to see your Twilight journal!!.. Take care and get well soon! ((hugs)) ~tina
Hi Micki~
So glad to hear you are doing better. My dad just had shingles and I was not prepared for it! What a terible thing for anyone to go through! I am so glad you have Joe there by your side, a perfect match, you two! You take care!
Hugs!
Pam
Micki, take care and get some rest!
I am happy to hear you are feeling better. It takes some time to heal from a bad infection, it's great that Joe takes such a good care of you.
Hi Micki
I am so sorry to hear you were not well. I do hope you are feeling ship shape very soon.
Thinking of you xxxx
Post a Comment