You know that Bingo game that I joined through The Quilt Shoppe...well I won today's giveaway. I will be getting one of these books...which one, I don't know. All of them are good! I attribute this win to Simone deKlerk. I got a birthday card from her which also had a four leaf clover inside, which has given me some wonderful luck. Thanks so much Simone! It meant so much to me!As next week is my birthday and The Quilt Festival in Dunfanaghy is scheduled, I am getting very excited! Joe and I stopped at the local craft shop and I bought one of the gifts that will be in my Irish Giveaway. Of course, all will be Irish items. No hints, but it is fun buying them a bit at a time.

Lastly, there is a wonderful giveaway at Jane's Fabric...love the pink fabric.
Enjoy your weekends!
21 comments:
Hi Micki! Congrats on winning BINGO!.. The upcoming quilt fair sounds like fun. I'm sure I'd be excited about going too! It sounds like fun! Have a great weekend! ~tina
You certainly make me a believer in the "luck of the Irish," Micki!
Congrats on the wins! I saw the win on Quilt Shoppe this morning when I was checking my words.
Well done Micki... do you have any spare four leaf clovers.? I could do with some good luck..lol. Hugs Lois
I cannot wait to see pictures of the Irish Quilts! Such fun!
Congratulations Micki!
A Quilt Festival! Hope we get to see lots of pics too. :)
Hi Micki! Congrats on winning ...
Look forward to seeing the quilt show.
Julia
There's that luck of the Irish again Micki...Congratulations to you!!! Have a wonderful wonderful birthday...Look forward to seeing more of the Quilt Show...Dzintra♥x
Congrats on your win and Happy Birthday! Love the fabric.
Congratulations on your win, Micki!
That 4 leaf clover certainly worked!
Congratulations. Isn't it fun to win. I just won something from the Applique Addict. I love quilters.
I saw that you won that! Congrats!
Micki,
You are the luckiest gal I know - what wonderful goodies.
Happy Birthday - I hope you have a fun fun one. Look forward to pictures from the quilt show.
Hey Micki ... I saw your name in the winner's list this morning and I let out a little cheer for you!!!
Congratulations :o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)
Wooo hoo, you lucky tart!
oh well done Micki!! Good ole Irish luck huh! Have a wonderful weekend
First, Congratulations on your win and Second, Many Happy Returns on your Birthday.
Congratulations on your win. You;re right; whichever book is fine. Enjoy the quilt fair Marjolein
Congrats on your win! I am playing along too :)
SheilaC
I'm glad the 4 leave clover came just on time for you! What a lovely win (O:
.Lucky you! Congrats!
Post a Comment