Susan from Pieces of Fate informed me yesterday that I won some cardmaking and collage goodies. How nice is that! Thanks Susan! Susan just had a house fire, and is going through some really hard times with all of that. Stop by and say hello. Thank God, no one was hurt!
We are having a lovely spring day...cool but sunny. I am looking forward to my birthday week next week and the Quilt Festival in Dunfanaghy. I will also be having a July giveaway,
so just to tease you a bit about it. It will be another Irish Giveaway...with all the craft shops in our town, it is always nice to include Irish items.
11 comments:
Congratulations on your win & will be watching out for the Give-Away
Hugs Janice
Lucky girls strikes again! Congratulations.
Very sad to hear about your blogging friend's passing.
What a fun win.....lucky you!
ooooh, A win and a teaser... you just know how to keep a person's interest!
Cool! I love your giveaways.
Congrats on winning too!
Congrats on your cardmaking supplies' win. Be sure to show us a photo of the goodies when they arrive!
Congratulations on your win. Good to know that your luck has not deserted you.
Congratulations Micki!! How fun!
Congratulations, Micki. I know you will put that win to good use.
My neice just returned from her year os school abroad in Ireland and misses it already. She hated to leave just as the weather was getting so nice.
Well done on your win, enjoy ,
Take care,
Thanks for mentioning me Micki! You have no idea, the building inspectors are still giving us the run around. Even though we are doing everything they tell us to do, step by step. We are still without power...which means no running water or flush toilets (as we have a well) it is just awful...the stuff nightmares are made of. My son was here when the guy gave the instructions to my husband and yesterday they both busted their butt's in the dark to do what was asked of them. my son was in a complete rage today after this guy left. I do not think I have ever seen him so angry. It was kind of scary.
luckily a neighbor has run us a powerline it keeps the main house refrigerator on, and a lamp in the kitchen and 2 in the LR. we were trading on and off between the freezer and the computer, but the freezer doesn't seem to be getting enough juice. We ran the meat and stuff over to her, and she had space in her chest freezer, but I am not sure if we got to everything in time. :(
Post a Comment