Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Fantasy Books and Writers
I love the Terry Brooks Shannara Series...I have read through it twice, which is quite a feat, as the series is a huge one. I always love becoming lost in the fantasy world of elves, dwarves, and other fantasy creatures. I would love to one day create my own doll which is a very unique elf, or digitize some designs revolving around the world of fantasy. I also adore Tokien's Lord of the Rings Series, and of course enjoyed watching all the movies directed by Peter Jackson. In addition, I have admired Terry Pratchett for many years, and especially loved the Disworld Series. Recently, he got Alzheimers Disease, and on his website is the inspiring speech he gave to the Alzheimer's Research Trust Conference. He is truly an inspiration and a great writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi
I have just read some of your blog, and i have noticed you like James patterson books as im a fan of his too, so far got a least 20 -25 of his novels, been trying to collect them all, mostly i get them from secondhand places,
I enjoy lord of the rings too,
Thankyou for your blog,
Post a Comment