Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Friend in Australia

This is dedicated to Mary who lives in Australia. Mary lives in the bush area and is married also to her soulmate, Geoff. She is an avid machine embroiderer, and is wonderful at her craft. She has a wonderful sense of humour, and I have learned so much from her about machine embroidery. I love to receive an email from Mary every morning, although when she is writing to me, it is evening her time. She is also in another season...how strange! I am so glad that we are friends, and it is wonderful to share our lives together. I just started into machine embroidery, but Mary always makes such a fuss over my work....she is so sweet to do that! I aspire to one day create the wonderful cloths and lacework that she does, but we can always wish. Her friendship means a lot to me, and it is nice to know such a nice Aussie.

No comments: