Thursday, July 31, 2008

Teddy Bears


Well, I have been collecting teddy bears all of my life, and l love them.I have tons of them! My favorite one is a pink bear . As you can see, the bear, whose name is Pinky, is sitting next to one of my favorite machines, the Janome 350E, which is an embroidery machine. I have a huge Pooh bear which I found at a thrift store in Letterkenny, and had to get it. He is sitting in my old fashioned rocking chair in the computer room. Also, I won a FAO Schrwartz bear once in a radio contest in addition to a trip to NY. Well, the pink bear was adopted by me at Build A Bear...I enjoyed making the bear, as I never have completely grown up, I am afraid. I just love bears!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The empty bear carcasses at Build-A-Bear always scared me...

Jeri said...

I like how your bear keeps you company. My cat Mooney stays with me as long as he promises not to unthread my serger. Nice thread stand, too.