Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Siggies Arrived




I received many siggies in the mail from wonderful members of the International Siggy Swap. Thanks to the following:
Janet Davies from England, Claudia Coordes from Germany, Feys Monique from Belgium, Gerda Leenders from The Netherlands, Marjan Bijvoet from The Netherlands, Kristine Zerfuss from Germany, Carina Nordberg from Finland, Ferdinande Authuys from Belgium, Anita Claes and Vera Vaet from Belgium, and Shenny Valks-Kalkuins from Curacao.
Each block came with a lovely letter, and it is always so nice to read the letters as I sit in my lounge chair by the fire. It is so interesting and wonderful to meet all these lovely people through their correspondence. You can see all the work that went into each and every block. Thank you again so much!

I now have 65 blocks. I want to collect 165 blocks to make a large quilt for our bed.

1 comment:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

It's going to look so great when you have them all ... what a beautiful idea...have fun collecting, Dzintra