I was thrilled when the postman finally delivered the Christmas house blocks to me. I got 12 of them, and today at the quilting bee, I made four more. Joe took a pic of the 12 blocks as they arrived, so here they are. It is going to make such an adorable lap quilt.
I also got a wonderful gift from Dakota who sent me her first fabric postcard. She is in my Stichin Fingers Group, and the theme was XMAS...Wow, what a wonderful first attempt! You would never guess that it was her first fabric postcard. I loved all the hand embroidery and beadwork. She also gave me some embroidery thread .
I also got a wonderful gift from Dakota who sent me her first fabric postcard. She is in my Stichin Fingers Group, and the theme was XMAS...Wow, what a wonderful first attempt! You would never guess that it was her first fabric postcard. I loved all the hand embroidery and beadwork. She also gave me some embroidery thread .
Lastly, I got supplies from Barnyarns....embroidery thread and a bobbin storage case. I was just running out of the two blues that I am using to make a lovely lace doily, so thank God, it came just in the nick of time. I have posted a pic...I have to make two more sides of the doily and then sew the pieces together. I used two layers of Madeira Avalon Plus in the hoop, and I decided on making the lace in two shades of my favourite shades of blue.
I am crossing my fingers that my fabric comes from the Fat Quarter Shop tomorrow, so I can begin my lap quilt...I am really dying to start it!
2 comments:
I'm so happy they came. I'm sure you will do something wonderful with them.
you have one of christmas cottage blocks.
:D
Post a Comment