Four siggies came in the mail from quilters in the International Siggy Group. Sylvia from Holland sent me a musical siggy, as she plays music and loves it. Riek from the Netherlands sent me a hand embroidered flower siggy. Renee from the Netherlands made a wonderful mouse siggy...how cute! Finally Susanne from Switzerland gave me a leaf siggy . Thanks so much to all!
Today, I finished a table topper for a small table that I keep next to my large sewing table. I used a Jenny Haskin design and machine embroidered the center. Then I used my Pfaff 4.0 and made rows of a Greek Key stitch using the colours that I used in the center design, and although it was hard to catch on camera, it looks like a ribbon was sewn on it. It really brightened up that corner of the room.
Well, tonight, we watch two and a half hours of Dancing on Ice, so that will be nice.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
6 comments:
Hi Mikcy!!
I don´t know too much about siging... but sounds great to receive in your mailbox those beautifu squares...!!! thanks for coming to my blog, if you want to read it in english it has a babel fish translator, just like yours!!!
As I told you one day, i´m in love with your country. I went to an irish school in spain, and spent there 4 summers!! Great time!!
Muacas!!!
Afri
Love the siggies and the table top is so warming with a beautiful design.
The siggies are so cute. Are you happy with the way the new Pfaff is working?
They're great Micki...lovely to recieve so many all at once...Dzintra XX
Are you still enjoying the new machine? A friend just got that machine recently. I have a Pfaff from about 10 years ago and I still love it but I was looking at your new machine - thanks to your link - and I think I would like one of those!!
Hi Micki...come on over...I have something for you...Dzintra
Post a Comment