Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Anniversary and Work Completed











Our anniversary is today...Yeah! Joe and I are so excited, as we are heading out soon to the Chinese Restaurant in Creeslough. I am including a pic of the restaurant, and one of the interior, so you can see a bit what it looks like. Our table is the one to the left as you go up the wee stairs.
I completed a geisha block this morning, and also a hexagon flower. I was also reading New Moon from the Twilight Series and just having a very relaxing day.

I wanted to thank everyone who wrote us to wish us a Happy Anniversary, and to tell you how much it meant to both of us.
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Saturday...I am, because I am with Joe.



14 comments:

Leah said...

Thanks for participating in my scrap giveaway. I picked someone else as the winner, but decided to draw a second name to win some scraps and an ATC and you are that winner! Just email me your snail mail address and I'll send it on its way. Glad you visited my site, thanks for sharing with us your dream and fave technique.

Wilma said...

Hi Micki, and Joe,

I am so glad that you have had a Happy, and Relaxing Anniversary. Congratulations to both of you. You both look to be the perfect couple.

Wilma

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

A late Happy Anniversary wish!

Aunt Amelia

Anonymous said...

What a lovely place to eat and I'm so glad you two enjoyed yourselves.. looks like the weather was nice too.
((hugs))

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Glad you are having a great time.
Happy Anniversary.

Cattinka said...

I like your new hexagon and geisha!
I hope you had a nice day yesterday with Joe, the both of you seem to be solemates, and it is very special for you to have found him.
KATIRN W.

Nat Palaskas said...

Happy Anniversary Micki and Joe. Enjoy dinner at that nice looking restaurant. Contratulations, how many year have you been married, may I ask? Natima

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki, I am sure that you and Joe had a fabulous evening yesterday and happy anniversary!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Happy Anniversary to Micki and Joe!

quiltmom anna said...

I hope that you and Joe had a wonderful dinner for your anniversary. It looks like a lovely spot to celebrate and reflect on your life together.
Your Geisha quilt seems to coming along nicely.
Happy Quilting and Happy Anniversary to you both,
Regards,
Anna

Simone de Klerk said...

Your Geisha and flower look lovely! The restaurant you went to looks very nice.

a good yarn said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a lovely night out. Sounds like you have had a good day all round.

Slainte!

Ann :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

More lovely work Micki...and glad that you had such a wonderful evening...Happy Anniversary again...Dzintra

Lady of the Cloth said...

Happy Anniversary, thanks for sharing it with us! Carline in rainy Washington