
How appropriate that one of the colours that I had to use on the geisha block was red, as there was a lot of blood in the movie Sweeney Todd. Yes, he was revenging his wife's death, and I have included a pic of her to show you why he turned evil. If you haven't seen the movie and love Johnny Depp, please see it. The ending was a shocker for sure. Well, I finished the block and tomorrow will have to watch another film. I am taking a walk with Joe to think of more pleasant things, after watching that very disturbing film.
4 comments:
I love JD too! sigh
Love your Geisha block!
Csn't say if I've ever saw any of his movies but sounds good..
another great bloc... you're going to have them all made in no time.
I watch movies like you do, while doing something else. I like Johnny Depp but Sweeny Todd sounds scary. I love the Geisha blocks, they look beautiful.
I do love Johnny Depp, but I haven't seen Sweeny Todd ... and I don't like Depp in any Tim Burton movies. I'll have to check it out. Your blocks are wonderful.
Cheers,
Dionne
Post a Comment