Monday, July 20, 2009

And the Winner is..........





I had so much fun putting together the Irish Giveaway, and even more fun meeting all the wonderful people who entered and seeing my old friends' names there. This morning, I was so excited to finally have the drawing. Yesterday, I made up the Master List with all the people's names who entered. I couldn't believe how many people entered and how many entries each one had. Well, I decided to use a random generator to do the drawing, and I know you all are dying to hear the results. So without further ado, the winner of my Irish Giveaway is Simone de Klerk. Congratulations Simone, and I will send your package to you today.
Simone's blog is at http://simonedeklerk.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out and leave her a note of congratulations. I am so excited for you Simone!


I do want to thank everyone who entered, and next year, I will have another giveaway with more goodies.

Thanks again to everyone for entering! It meant so much to me!

23 comments:

Clarity said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and the sweet words. I like yours too and the insight into this side of Ireland. Come again sometime, I usually post about once or twice a week, x.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki, thank you for hosting your giveaway and congrats to Simone.....hope to visit Donegal next year...Regards Lyn

Nat Palaskas said...

Congratulations goes to Simone. The giveaway gifts are really awesome. She will enjoy them. Thank you Micki for hosting it - Hugs Nat

marina said...

Congrats to Simone and well done Micki on your first giveaway!
Well done!
cheers
Marina

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner, I know you got a great giveaway.

Tammy said...

Congrats to the winner!!
Thanks for being the "hostess with the mostess" Micki :)

Colleen's Blog Long Island NY said...

Congratulations to Simone.

Jeanie said...

Congrats to lucky gal Simone !

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Congrats to Simone! Enjoy your prizes :^)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Simone! I think it was wonderful of you to post this giveaway!

Anne Sans Tete said...

congrats simone!!

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

Well I appreciate the chance to win. She is very lucky to be getting such a nice gift. Everyone needs a pick me up now and then. It was really sweet of you to host this give away.

CindyMae said...

Congrats to Simone! Lucky girl!

Bunny said...

Sorry I missed your giveaway Congrats to Simone.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You have something waiting for you on my blog.... :0)

Julia said...

Hi Micki, thank you for hosting your giveaway and congrats to Simone..great giveaway!
Julia ♥

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Congratulations to Simone!!! A great win and many thanks Micki for hosting this wonderful Irish giveaway♥x

webbsway said...

Yes, Micki, thank you so much for the fun you shared with all of us!Hugs! Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Simone!

Chris H said...

*sniff*
Congratulations Simone, I am sure you will love your gift from the cheeky Micki!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wow, Micki, I'm totally speechless!!! And yesterday we dropped by an Irish shop in Aachen and I saw all kind of cute things, which reminded me so much of you!!! Thank you for letting me have the chance to win this giveaway (((O:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Simone.

Willow

Cindy F. said...

WooHoo!! Congrats to Simone!! That's so exciting!!