
Carole Ann ( who by the way is from Philadelphia, PA), wanted to know who the winner of the Rose of Tralee was. I totally forgot to tell you all, in the midst of the excitement of successfully taking a pic of the Stars and Stripes quilt.It wasn't the Rose from Philadelphia, ... boo hoo... nor was it the Rose of Dublin, where Joe was born. It turned out to be Charmaine Kenny who was the Rose of London. Anyways, you get to see her pic, and it was a fun two day event on tv.
3 comments:
Sorry i would have been cheering on the London girl well have to that where i was born lol
Hugs Janice
Sad...haha Congrats to the winner, though. It seems like a really neat contest. I had never heard of it before.
Oh well maybe next year we will win. She is very lovely. Thanks.
Maybe I should get my daughter to enter I mean, her name is Katie Rose.
Post a Comment