Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boy, Do I Want to Win an AccuQuit Go Cutter!


This is what I am doing to get 5 entries in the IHan Go Fabric Cutter Giveaway.What a girl won't do to win. I would love to win the AccuQuilt Go because I can't get it in Ireland, and secondly because it would solve my problem as to where to cut my quilt pieces.Right now, I am doing it on our kitchen table...not an easy thing to do, even though it has leaves...LOL You can see what I mean in the pic.
Anyways, Kelly from I Have a Notion Blog gave us lots of ways to
enter. I decided to choose the one where I show you my sewing studio. I am laughing , because it is not a studio at all. My table and machine are set up in the living room area near the tv. Living in a wee cottage, this was the only solution for my sewing area. The best things about it are that I am near the tv, next to a window with a nice view, and Joe is with me in his favorite lounge chair.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit to see my cozy, very wee cottage sewing area. I am often sewing in the afternoon while I am watching Criminal Minds and Dynasty....not too shabby huh?

20 comments:

Liz said...

LOL! Not too shabby at all Micki..
Lizzie
xxx

Maggi said...

Good luck with your entries Micki. Your sewing corner looks so much a part of your home. I am sure that Joe prefers it that way rather than having you go away from him to work in a separate studio.

Nedra said...

With your luck Micki, I just know you are going to win!

Bunny said...

Oh I hope you win too. I know how cute the cottages are where you live. I don't have much more room but I do have a sewing room (studio) lol. it is a spare bedroom only 9' x9'. I also have a tv etc in my sewing room. I love Criminal Minds too. Good Luck.

Gene Black said...

ha ha... I Love your little sewing area. I frequently set up a small table in the living room so I can watch TV (or a movie) and sew at the same time.

Jocelyn said...

Not too shabby at all Micki! I think there are several of us who would love to have that little gem of a cutting tool ;-)

Cobblestone Creations said...

DYNASTY!!! Wow ~ haven't thought about that series for years, lol decades!!! Just hope your sewing projects aren't influenced too much by those fashions. ;)

So nice to peek inside your little cottage and see where you sew ~ thanks for sharing and Good Luck in the drawing!

Holly Days Closet said...

I hope you win. I know how you feel I use to be really cramped when we live in our trailer. It's so much nicer now. Oh by the way I love Criminal Minds too. I watch it all the time I'm hopeing to get season 4 soon.
Holly

SewCalGal said...

You are so organized! I'm jealous. Can you comeh help organize my sewing room?

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Betty said...

I hope you win Micki. Your place looks great and I would not mind living in a wee cottage. My home is just too big for us now.

Willow

Pat said...

What fun to see your sewing area. Now....I have to admit that I am so torn about wishing you good luck on winning this as I, too, am hoping to win it! LOL

Barb said...

Not too shabby at all...and I see Lizzie had the same thought....sorry to repeat...and yes, you do need one...definitely...

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I love your sewing area.... but it is way too neat....Mine is always a wreck!!!

Carol said...

Doesn't matter what the size is if it works for what you do. You do your sewing well :) Hope you win it.

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

I remember the days when my kids were home and I sewed where ever I could find a spot. Your spot looks good.

prashant said...

Good luck with your entries Micki.
post free classified ads

Villa-loredana said...

Hello dear Micki, my last post in effect is a nice trip all around my handmade "kindome" room. Come to take an afternoon tea with me. Loredana.

Unknown said...

Dynasty? Whoa Micki, that must bring back fashion memories! The big shoulders. I loved them, they made my hips look so tiny...Good blogging!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Oh Micki I just love your sewing space. There is a lot to be said about small....then you don't have excess. Thanks for entering and good luck in the drawing :)

Smiles,
Kelly

Simone de Klerk said...

Your sewing space looks very cozy! And what a nice place to sit, with the view and Joe near you!