Friday, May 14, 2010

EQ7 Giveaway

Mequilter is having a giveaway where Mary is giving away EQ7...Hop on over and enter. EQ is a great program. I have been using EQ6 for a long time and love it, so I am excited about EQ7.

6 comments:

joeandbridge said...

Good Morning! Nice to meet you! Popping in to be your newest Follower! Hooray! I'm an Irish Gal myself! Was John Denver Irish? LOL Swing by my blog and follow me too - when you get a chance.

Bridgette Groschen
Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Unknown said...

G'day Micki ~ I am keeping updates on Sherry on my blog ... TY for your comments on hers. She is not better. I am worried sick about her.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs, Marydon

Marie said...

Thinking of you and hoping our having a grat week-end.Hugs, Marie

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the bag you are creating. I have quite a few Charm Packs and don't know how to use them all. You have inspired me again!
Glad you had such a nice Mom's Day. Those are a couple pretty sweet dogs!
Linda ★

Tara said...

Hi there Anushka! I hope all is well with you. I so much enjoyed the sketch of your Bolivian Boy. I didn't know you had such a skill! I would love to see the watercolor version. Have a terrific week over there across the big blue ocean!

Villa-loredana said...

Hello dear, thanks on a nice compliments on my works, but your drawing is really cool, I'm impatient to see how gorgeus it will be with watercolour. Have a nice afternoon. Loredana.