Nicki from Az is having a Last Push Quilt-a-thon on December 13th at http://pumpkincountry.blogspot.com/ . If you are completing all those last minute Christmas projects, like I am , then join Niki and all of us to show off our completed projects.
I am slowly but surely completing all of my Christmas gifts for friends and holiday projects for my family. Today, I finished a stocking for my friend , and then I headed to the quilting bee to cut out all the strips that I needed for the sashing, borders, and binding for our XMAS House Block lap quilt...Then I have to make Joe his stocking, so I am super busy.
In the midst of all of that, Joe , the two doggies, and I are moving to a new home...our final home for the rest of our lives. We have been looking for a quiet, lovely place, and we found it in Dunfanaghy...also near the sea, and we move into our new home in four weeks time. So you know with all of that, I will be super busy. This is going to be a holiday season that we will never forget. Wish me luck!...I will need it with all that I have to do! LOL We are calling our home "Heather Cottage", so we will have to buy a plaque with that name to hang up above our door. Of course, I will be planting pink and purple heather around the house, and I was thrilled that we now have a fenced in yard in the back, and the doggies will love that too...That also means lots of plans for gardening and buying a picnic bench for lovely dinners outdoors. It's all very exciting!
2 comments:
Wow, I am so happy for you.. It sounds lovely and I love heather but it doesn't grow well here. You are truly going to be busy and I wish you all the best for your new cottage..
Hugs
Maggey
So glad you are joining me Dec 13! HUGS. niki
Post a Comment