Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anything Goes Postcard Swap


I made a fabric postcard today for a 1 on 1 postcard swap exchange for my Postcard Pizazz Group. It was great fun! I thought hearts immediately, and since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, it seemed appropriate.
I really like making postcards and receiving them in the mail, and I have tons of them. When I look at my cards, I am reminded that my very first postcard from the group was from my friend Kath, and it was so lovely. Like potato chips, it is hard to stop once you have started to do it.
If anyone wants to exchange a fabric postcard with me, just email me and we can do an "Anything Goes" or a particular theme swap. Here is a good link if you never made a fabric postcard: http://debrichardson.blogspot.com/2005/09/how-to-make-fabric-postcard-debr-style.html

5 comments:

Maggi said...

Hi Micki, would love to do a swap. Have emailed you. Maggi (watching the blizzard outside!)

Anonymous said...

Love your card!!!! and would love to do a swap with you at a later date.. It's still too cold in my sewing room to be in there for more then 5 minutes at a time.
I'll be so glad when this winter is over.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hi Micki! Thanks for sharing the link for how to make a fabric postcard...I've never made one, yet!

Love the pic of your doggies in your sidebar too! Such cuties :^)

a good yarn said...

Looks great - plenty of opportunity to do you're own thing.

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

RG said...

Hi Micki...thanks for stopping by my blog and here I am visiting you too!
I love your postcard...it's wonderful!!
I amy take you up on a swap, that would be fun...but right now the plate is looking a bit full.
Have stacks of fun.
So glad you've joined in the GHQA too.
Off to read some more of your blog. :D
hugs
Robyn xx