Monday, March 30, 2009

Geisha Block


I am glad that so many loved the pics of Dunfanaghy. I may inspire some people to visit here. LOL Well, it is Monday...The time is flying! I am going to make some muffins for an old man who is our neighbor, as he is not feeling well and some fish pie for Joe's dinner. I made another Geisha Block while I watched Little Women again. I know I have seen it a million times,and funny enough, I can say the lines with the actors, but I love it, and the morning just flew by. I used to hate Mondays, as it was the beginning of a work week, but actually Sunday was the worst for me, as I had lesson plans to write and papers to grade. I have to admit that I am being spoiled in retirement, and I am so glad that I retired early.We are off for our walk on the beach!
Have a lovely Monday!

5 comments:

Cattinka said...

The new block is stunning.
You live at a beautiful place and you seem to enjoy the beautiful nature. I love the sea, but we have to drive 8 hours no matter which way to get to it, so I envy you for that just a little bit.
KATIN W.

Marie said...

Another beautiful block so happy to see.I hope that someday I can come and walk on your beach with you all. I love the fact that you and Joe walk everywhere, it is so wonderful to have such strong love in your life.Many hugs to you and Joe, Marie

Maggi said...

This geisha is fantastic. Hope your neighbour felt better when he got his muffins.

Anonymous said...

Another pretty block.. enjoy your walk.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Love the new block you have done. And I am looking forward to retirement.... after the Professor finishes school I think. With just quilting to do.