Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Sheephaven Sheep and Hexagon Flower






















Joe and I went on a lovely walk to New Lake , so that I could take some pics of the new lambs and really anything that hit my eye. I am including some of the pics. If you see the hills and sand dunes in the distance behind New Lake, those are the dunes that Joe and I climbed...an eight mile walk...to Tramore Beach. I thought the lambs so cute, and it is a lovely sunny day, but cold outside.

I also finished another hexagon flower, and I will now read Breaking Dawn while Joe takes a nap. Later, we will walk on the beach, and I will take some more pics.

Have a happy Sunday!

PS: The 8 mile walk to Tramore Beach was done a few months ago. Both of us have the bronchitis still, so today that would not have happened. LOL I guess the way I wrote it, it sounded like we did that today. As soon as we are better, we will take that walk again over the dunes and have lunch at Tramore Beach. When you are standing on the top of the highest dune and can finally see Tramore Beach, it is breathtaking!





5 comments:

a good yarn said...

I'm convinced that it's simply not possible to take an awful picture of Ireland. It must be the most photogenic country on Earth! Nice block too!

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

andsewon said...

Oh my such a lovely walk you had. Seems you really must have all your strength back after being ill!! 8 miles!! You go gal!
You do live in a beautiful place for sure!
Nice hexes too...;-)
Lola

~ Phyllis ~ said...

I agree with "a good yarn". I love it when you post pictures of Ireland. What a lovely place for hikes.

Maggi said...

You live in such a beautiful place. Oops so busy admiring the view I almost forgot about the hexagon which is lovely. Maggi

Sew Lind said...

Wow, green grass! We stayed on a farm last weekend where the cows were calving. Lots of fun watching the calves running around playing with eachother at dusk!
Beautiful hexagon flower, do you sew them together by hand or on the machine?