Today, I got two lovely fairy panels and fabric from Dzintra, as belated birthday gifts. What a lovely surprise! I just love fairies! Since I was a little girl, I have loved anything dealing with fantasy, whether it was fairies, elves, gnomes, etc. I have made both of them into a pincushion, with one fairy on the front and the other on the back. The pincushion is sitting next to my machine now. Both fairies keep me company as I sew. Thanks s
o much Dzintra!
I also got my Quiltmaker 6 software program from EQ, which I received as the prize for winning the haiku poetry contest. It is pretty cool! I have been playing around with it, and I can't believe that there are almost 600 continuous quilting patterns
Finally, thanks to all who are signing up for my giveaway. Keep on signing up, as the drawing won't be till July 21st, which gives you plenty of time to sign up.....The more the merrier! I am meeting some wonderful new people who are signing up, and that is so nice! The best part of blogging has truly been all of the people whom I have met and become friends with, and it has been a wonderful experience. I just can't believe how quickly this year has gone. I had a lovely talk today on the telephone with one of my blogging friends named Janice, who lives in England, and I told her that I couldn't believe how quickly this year flew. It has been a very blessed year.
PS: I have received a lot of emails about EQ. I have EQ6, and really love it. Here is a link explaining the software, and there is a video you can watch too. I can't imagine being without it now that I have used it for a few years. Check it out!!!!
16 comments:
Darling! I love fairies. TTFN ~Marydon
OMG Micki those pincushions are beautiful...what a great idea!!! That book will keep you busy I reckon but knowing you you will fly through it...Enjoy!!! Dzintra♥x
Wow I'd love to try EQ one day. Your pincushions are so cute.
Love how you made those cute pin cushions. Love the quilting book too, I am getting into more machine quilting and embroidery, but so far only doing free motions. Have a great day - Hugs Nat
Daughter #3 also loves fairies like you. In fact, her e-mail address starts with "rainfairy..."
Hi Micki
It was so great talking to you & thank you so much for your concern over my hospital appointment
Great that your EQ software has arrived do you have any other of their programs, was wondering if this run along with EQ6 or don't need it if you have EQ6
What a super surprise on the Fairy fabric
Hugs Janice
They are delightful. Lucky you! Ann :)
The EQ sounds great,
You will have to have a-go at doing some of the flower fairy x-stitch charts as you love fairies,
Take care
Micki those fairy panels are beautiful. I love anything fantasy. I collect unicorns and dragons. Colleen
Micki the pincushions definetly are adorable. I would love to try the EQ6 program. Keep us up to date on how it goes.
How pretty, love the fairies.
Vera
I love the way you turned them into pincushions! They are so cute!
Micki---I grew up there! And I did visit on this last trip---but not for long enough!
What a lovely, lovely blog you have Micki! I've been wandering around here for the past two days savouring every beautiful word and photo! :)
I dearly love Faerys, dragons, unicorns and elves... anything remotely fantasy... I've been told since I was a child I was "forever away with the faerys" and how true that is! I also love Ireland and Scotland... and lived in Scotland on an off for almost three years... I loved every moment save the fact I was terribly homesick and missed my children, more than words can convey...
Thank you for your lovely comments and for following my blog... and you know I'll be here, flitting about your blog... :)
Blessings and Hugs...
Lizzy
I've had my EQ6 for about a year and still can not get the hang of it...i need more time to play with it..
Your Pincushions are lovely..
Julia ♥
Those fairies panels are beautiful. I can't wait to see what pretties you will make with them.
Post a Comment