Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Great New Giveaways and Texture Magic


Julie has a wonderful giveaway for a giant pincushion, and you know how much I love pincushions. She is giving you a choice of either Hushabye or Simple Abundance fabric for the pincushion, so take a look here, and there will be two winners. Also there is a wonderful tutorial at Moda for the pincushion. Kim is also having a wonderful giveaway and is giving away a charmed gift bag filled with a surprise.Finally, Bev is having a lovely giveaway, and as I love stitching, this was a great one for me.
You can see it here.
I just ordered Texture Magic from Barnyarns...I have been reading about it on a lot of blogs, and even blogged about it myself, and finally found it at my favorite online retailer called Barnyarns in the UK where I get all of my embroidery supplies. I can't wait to try it out. I love creating textures with my Babylock EMB12 Embellisher, so this looks like it's easy and lots of fun.

7 comments:

Marie said...

Hi there girlfriend, thank you for the special award you gave to me, I really appreciated it.I will work to pass it on too. Thanks so much. I really have enjoyed our visits and friendship. Hugs, Marie

Heckety said...

Hmmm, I am beginning to see why you are hooked on pin cushions, keep going and you might have a fellow addict soon!! I'm trying to resist due to my existing addictions- namely Log Cabin patterns, redwork embroidery, red fabric collection, button collection, Sunbonnet Sue patterns, dolls, and that's just the patchwork and quilting- I also knit, crochet, fabric paint and garden.
I wonder- am I a bad influence on you? or you on me?!!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Thanks for the link Micki...will have a look...Dzintra♥x

Betsy said...

Thank you for the link Micki. Those pincushions look like muffins, good enough to eat.

Granny Lyn said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the Texture Magic! you have peaked my curiosity!

Those pin cushions are so adrable! thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Thats a great looking pincushion. I might give that one a try...imagine all the different colourways you could make it in :)

webbsway said...

Thank you, Miki, for sharing. I did not know you loved pincushions too! Aren't they so much fun??????????
Hugs, Linda