Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New Blogger: Let's Welcome Her


Linda Webb is a new blogger, and she only set up her blog called The Sewing Granny this week. She found my blog, and she told me that she loves everything Irish and Celtic. I read her first posts today, and told her that she definitely has the gift of the gab, as she writes beautifully, and that is coming from a former English teacher. She stole my heart when she wrote me, " I accidentally ran across your blog and fell in love." Well, Linda, I have fallen head over heels for you too and your blog. I think that you will love Linda, as I do, and it is so nice that she found me, and we will hopefully become good friends. Welcome Linda to the blogging world! I am so glad that you found me!!!! Please visit Linda and say hello and welcome her. She is feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole process of setting up a blog, and I was happy to offer my help.

10 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Well, shall all we Irish gather & a spot o' tea ... gift of gab comes naturally! I popped over to her ... TY. TTFN ~ Marydon

Betsy said...

I am off to welcome her to blogland.

Tammy said...

Thanks for introducing our new "neighbor" Micki. Linda has a lovely blog!

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki for introducing Linda to us. I remembered when you came to my blog the first time and I was totally thrilled, thanks again. I am going to visit Linda now

Deb said...

it is wonderful that more and more quilters are stepping into the blogland world all the more quilts to look over and learn more techniques.

webbsway said...

Thank you So very much , Miki. Your wonderful friends have been so generous with me - with their time and kindness.

Thank you , one and all!
sincerely, Linda - who has been so enriched today by meeting you .
hugs

Lori Holt said...

I will go visit her right now! Thanks for sharing:)

Nibbles Treats said...

I will check her out. Thanks!

Unknown said...

boy she sure has a lot of adds, and as I was scrolling through, I hit 4 ads...a bit too much for me.
A good writer though.

Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing Linda's blog link. I am running over to her blog now... (^_^)