Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed reading about July 4th from all of my U.S. buddies, and then reading about everyone else's weekend. I was resting all weekend and taking my meds. I am doing much better, so the antibiotics are kicking in and working. Much of the swelling has gone down. I didn't sew all weekend, which is unusual for me, but Joe and I enjoyed ourselves at home. We had Chinese over the weekend from the new take away that opened up, and we just enjoyed our time together at home. We are planning to go to Ard Forest this weekend, and I am looking forward to that. I will be sewing my pillow cases today. I decided to try and finish my UFOs and not start anything new till I did. They always seem to pile up a bit.LOL
Also, I found out yesterday that I won an art mini quilt from Wendy's giveaway. I read her post yesterday for the July 4th weekend and there it was: And the winner is Micki. My goodness! You can see the announcement here. It will be lovely to receive an art quilt from Wendy, as she is so talented. Thanks so much Wendy, and I look forward to seeing your wonderful handiwork.
Thanks for all of the well wishes, and it will be so nice to get back to my sewing a bit.
My giveaway is in mid July, so I have to prepare for that. That is no hardship, as it means I have to visit the quilt shop and the Gallery to see about getting more Irish items.
Have a wonderful Monday!
12 comments:
Congratulations on your Win Well done
good to hear you are on the mend.
Was it the luck of the Irish that won you that giveaway?
It is good to clear out some ufo's every now and then. It makes way for a guiltless new project!
cheers
Marina
Micki, I am glad you are feeling a lot better. Congrats on winning art quilt. Enjoy the trip to Ard Forest next week. Hugs Nat
So happy to feel you are feeling better.Congrats on your Win.sure hope you draw my name for your Irish give away, it would mean the world to me.Hugs, Marie
Congrats and glad you are feeling better!!
I'm so glad you are feeling better. Sounds like the rest worked along with the anti biotics.
My son was in Philly for the 4th, and said it was a wonderful experience.
Glad you are feeling better Micki!!! Congratulations on the win...you are on a roll aren't you...looks like a beautiful quilt, is it the lovely bright one...I love it♥x
Hello Micki,
So glad you are doing better..was starting to worry. Do you know yet what bit you?? You are racking up the wins here and I am so happy for you..What a great time to win when you really need a boost. Hah!! Looking forward to your giveaway.
Hugs and well wishes,
Maggey
I'm so glad you are feeling better! Stay still and recover completely! And, congratulations on the wins!
I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better...bug bites can be terrible!
Congrats on the giveaway win!
I didn't realize you were from Philadelphia-DH grew up there, we lived in Bucks Co. for several years and always visit family in Philly when we go to the US. Oh, and most important: we're all still Phillies fans! Go Phillies :)
Gotta feel good feeling good again---to quote an old song.
Luck o' the Irish? You sure have been having some!
Have a great week!
Woooo HOOOO you lucky Tart! Winning something is so much fun!
I can't wait till your giveaway! Irish stuff... *drool*
I think I will do something like that when it's my birthday.. (October) and give away KIWI stuff!
Post a Comment