I was blown away by Ann's PIF gifts to me. As you can see from the pic, I got loads of things.
I got wonderful candy made in Australia, the most gorgeous wallhanging with Bless Our Home stitched beautifully on it. Joe hung it up immediately in our living room. I also received oriental fat quarters, a great pattern that has several things that I can make like a pillow, a needlecase, etc, and embroidery thread. Ann's card was so sweet, and she wrote me such an endearing note.Thanks so much for a lovely package!
The first three people who answer this post will get a PIF too from me. Then, you can post the pic of your PIF from me on your blog, and then send a PIF to three people who are the first people to respond to your post. Normally, you would give something homemade or you can buy something..really whatever you want to give.
18 comments:
The PIF gift is a fun idea. Thank you for your generosity. --Lisa
Lovely and cool stuff there Micki. Lucky Irish
Lovely things you got Micki, and I enjoyed the tour of your home town. It's 14 years since we were in Ireland, so it was a lovely little trip.
Lizzie XXX
I don't want/need any gifts, but did want to say Congratulations.
Ahh. the luck of the irish. I can't think of anyone better to win a PIF gift.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Wow!
What lovely gifts for a lovely person!
hugz
Pam
Lovely gifts you received!
Hi Micki..
Lovely gifts for a lovely lady..to be sure, to be sure!
Julia ♥
How wonderful for you Micki,
you are very deserving!
cheers
Marina
What a lovely gift! Have fun with it.
KATRIN W.
What wonderful gifts very nice, you are a worthy person to receive this
I think the PIF is great i done it i also really enjoyed the film where it comes from.
Hugs Janice
What a great gift! Can't wait to see what you use the fabric for.
wonderful gifts you have been sent,
Enjoy the candy,
Take care
Great stuff there Micki from Ann...very generous of her...and what a great idea...Dzintra♥x
What a great idea. And you did receive some wonderful gifts!
What fun! And its not even Christmas!
Micki, you are most welcome! I really enjoyed putting eveything together. I'm so pleased you liked it all. You are such a talented person that it was quite a challenge to choose which goodies to send you. Thank you for participating in my Pay It Forward!
Ann :)
Thanks for visiting and joining my blog. I need to get back into sewing. I have lots of fabric and projects to make. Just need to find the time now.
Willow
Hi Micki,
Your wonderful PIF gift arrived at my house, it is just fantastic! The bookmark, pattern, and candies are great. I am already working on the pattern. I don't have a blog of my own, but will PIF to 3 people in my life who I know could use a bright spot to their day. Thank you so much -Kari Roberts
Post a Comment