
Don't forget to sign up for the giveway, as today is the last day to do so. I will be drawing the winner tomorrow. Good luck to everyone, and thank you so much for entering! I have received so many entries, and it has been wonderful meeting new people as a result. That has been the best part of it all! It's so exciting! I can't wait to see who the winner is!
PS: I just got two incredibly beautiful pot holders from Mal who was in the Quilters For all Potholder Swap with me. She lives in Cornwall, England.They match our kitchen perfectly, as they are bright yellow like our kitchen. Thanks so much! I love them Mal!
Also, there is a lovely giveaway at Becky's blog which you can see here. I just met Becky through my giveaway, and I just discovered her lovely blog.
10 comments:
Hey, I am looking forward to see who is a lucky person to win all the Irish goodies!
your welcome, always lovely to find new blogs.
cheers
Christine
You're too sweet, having such a nice giveaway. It's very thoughtful of you.
I can't remember if I signed up, I know I looked for it over the weekend. Can you give me a link to it.
Can't wait to see who wins. My weekend was great. I wished I could start some sewing projects, but have to wait until workers are done with our home. I have a very old sewing machine. Most of the time I like sewing by hand sitting in my comfy chair.
Willow
Wonder if I'll be 2 times lucky!!! Dzintra♥x
I wonder who will be lucky tomorrow?
Looking forward to our blog friendship. It was fun to see my blog mentioned on your blog all the way in Ireland. Off to read more of your blog posts.
The quilted potholders are very nice. What a great idea for a swap.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
We came upon your blog on Fiona the Goldendoodle's blog and being a Goldendoodle myself - I've just dropped by to say hello!
Take care
Post a Comment