Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two Giveaways, A Friendship Rose and Another Friendship Award



Randi is having a wonderful fabric givewaway at her blog. We all love fabric, so you never know, you might win. Take a look at this one, as the fabric is just gorgeous!

Also Nat is celebrating her birthday with a great giveaway. I have included a pic of the prizes, but check out the link and sign up for it. You may be the lucky winner.










Carol, who has a lovely blog called A Scot in Tennessee is giving a friendship rose to all her friends. If you are fortunate enough to be her friend, go grab a rose. I was honored that she was passing on the rose awards as a result of my giving her one. Passing on a bit of love is always so nice, and getting well wishes from a good friend is always so welcoming. Go read a heartwarming post, and you will see what an angel Carol is, and then grab yourself a rose. It has made my day!






Rena also gave me an Amusing Blog Award...Thanks so much! It was so kind of her,
I will be passing on the award to the following 5 people:

1.Marls at http://catsandcapers.blogspot.com/

2. Linda at http://webbsway-thesewinggranny.blogspot.com/

3.Tracey at http://xstitchmama.blogspot.com/

4. Willow at http://myirishcottage.blogspot.com/

5. Marina at http://maisieandtheboys.blogspot.com/

I am trying to pass awards to people I haven't given awards to in the past so that all my friends can eventually get covered. All these gals are so sweet, so visit their blogs and get to know them!



7 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

Thanks Micki
I will check out the blogs
Hugs Janice

Rena said...

Hi Micki,
come and have a look , please :o)
It`s waiting a little surprise for you

Have a nice sunday

Rena

marina said...

Thanks Micki!
cheers
Marina

Millie said...

Congratulations to all the quilters...it is always nice to visit new quilting blogs.

Heckety said...

Those fabrics look delicious! And thank you for the blogs!

Barb said...

Hi Micki, thanks for coming by yesterday. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Rooster Party. Thanks so much for displaying the button!

Barb :-)

Marlene said...

Oh thank you so much Micki. Amazing or amusing, I'm not sure which one???