Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Wonderful Giveaway


Do you love Bunny Hill Desgisn by Anne Sutton? if you want a chance to win a 50 dollar gift certificate, go to Mama Spark's Blog here.

5 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Thank you. I haven't had much internet time lately. I was checking your site first, to see what fun you were up to. I love Bunny Hill Designs and definitely enjoy give-aways. I'll go check it out.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

Isn't this an incredibly generous giveaway?

webbsway said...

Hi Micki,
Just hoping Joe is feeling better and you don't get sick.
Best wishes from across the waters.

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks Micki, another great giveaway find you have for us. Hope Joe is better and you can plan your trip to see Harry Potter - Hugs Nat

Searchfamilies said...

Thanks for this, have entered it what a great site Bunny Hill is love the quilts/patterns that are shown it makes you want to start one
Hugs Janice