Friday, October 8, 2010

Ginny's Giveaway

Ginny is having a wonderful giveaway at her blog called Ginny's Quilts. She is giving away two prizes...One is three dies for the GO,and the other is a lovely charm pack. You know which one I am going for.
Enter her giveaway...it is a very generous one, and then you get to visit Ginny's blog.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Thanks for the heads up Micki. What a fun blog.

Linda in Arkansas said...

I do hope you win and get some more dies. That would be so much fun.

Anonymous said...

OMG -- it's John Denver! I don't know if you always have music on your blog because usually my speakers aren't on, but today they are and I am sure there's a reason for that since one of my all-time favorites started to serenade my visit. I miss him and the music and lyrics he would have created if he had lived longer. Sad.
Now to visit the link you provided, thanks!

Needled Mom said...

Let me guess!!!!

Unknown said...

It seems that every second blog I'm reading these days is having an Accu give away.
I must tell you that part of my joy of quilting is the cutting itself..I like the feel of the cutter going across the grain of the fabric. It's not about speed for me, but the experience.
John Denver! you American you!

Betty said...

Thanks Micki for letting us know. What a great giveway.

Willow

Tara said...

Hi Micki! I hope you entered for a chance to win! Have a marvelous weekend!

Lurline said...

Happy day, Micki!
Hugs - Lurline♥