

We are tracking the GO, and yeah, it arrived in Dublin this morning, which is our capital city! It arrived in Ireland sooner than we expected. Joe called Dublin up and found out it is arriving in Dunfanaghy tomorrow via N. Ireland. Will I be able to sleep? Well, if I do, I will probably dream about the GO. LOL
I doubt if the circle dies will come from IHAN till Monday or Tuesday, so I will start cutting Dresdens out from lovely 1930's layer cakes that I will use for the pillowcases, and I will share that with you this weekend.
Hope you also enjoy some of the Dublin pics. I have included my favorite shopping area at Grafton Street and St. Anne's Street,( which is a wee street off of Grafton), and also the
Temple Bar District, which has lovely shops and restaurants lining the cobblestone streets. Colleen has left Dublin by now...yes, I named my GO, Colleen, which means "girl" in Gaelic. Funny enough, they don't usually name girls here Colleen, but it is used as a term of endearment...like "You are my darling Colleen." She is on her way here.
Tomorrow, I will have pics of the box that the GO and dies were packaged in, the opening of the box, and the pics of the Colleen and the three dies...The table where I am putting it is all ready.
Oh my gosh!
18 comments:
AWESOME!!! I really know exactly how excited you are! I tracked mine every step of the way too.
I love the bit about Colleen. I did not know that! This is one of the things I love about how "small" our world has gotten. I sit in my living room and learn about far off places and get to talk to and learn from wonderful people that I would otherwise not have had the chance to!
And I LOVED the pictures to.
I think you are a little excited about the arrival of "Colleen"
Oh what fun you are going to have cutting up your fabric.
I loved Ireland and Dublin was very colorful. Have fun with your GO!
I am so excited for you Micki! And guess what! The book I won your giveaway arrived! I am so excited! You surprised me with a handmade precious card! I have been admiring your journals and cards and I now have my own! Thank you very much Micki!
Also Thank you for the card with pictures from your town!
Have a awesome day! You made mine! :)
Sounds very exciting. I am jealous. Wish a GO! was on its wait to me! :-) Can't wait to see what happens!
I can't wait until you welcome Colleen into your home! I know you're going to have some fun times with her.
Oh my goodness Micki, it will be better then Christmas!!
Am so glad and waiting to see what you are going to do first.
i'm LoVinG your Dublin pics! excellent! i had hoped to be there this year...
I can't think of a nicer person to receive a new Colleen! Enjoy:)
Ha ha.. I did know "colleen" Why? "down a boreen green came a sweet colleen and she smiled as she passed me by" yes, Star of the County Down. I love that song.
You and Colleen should have loads of fun.
Too exciting..can't wait to see your take on the Go cutter.
So exciting!!!!!
Your delivery person will not know what to think when you are waiting in front of your house for the delivery LOL!!!! How exciting!! I am so happy you have a GO! Colleen coming your way!
OOH! So pretty! Congrats on the GO! Can't wait to see the Dresdens! Thanks for sharing, love the pics of Dublin, hasn't changed much since '83, thank goodness LOL!
You are GO!ing t\o love Colleen... Buster and I are excited for you as well!!
You would be excited to. Have fun playing with the go
hi! so glad i found your blog and can follow your GO adventures! can't wait to see how it all turns out
xx
Post a Comment