Monday, October 4, 2010

My Blog Was Chosen

I am totally screaming for joy....Can you hear me all the way from Ireland? I'm taking deep breaths...Carolyn from AccuQuilt GO just emailed me that my blog was chosen to win an AccuQuilt Go and 3 dies of my choice. I had entered the blogger program at the AccuQuilt Facebook site , and I was one of the lucky people chosen. Oh my Gosh!

It was so funny that I posted about Gene Black's Go Giveaway just this evening, and then lo and behold , I win a GO.

I literally opened the email and couldn't believe my eyes , and I screamed. Needless to say, Joe didn't know what was going on till I told him the good news.
Well, I had to tell you all about it, as this is just one of the best things that ever happened to me! I am doing an Irish jig!
Thanks so much to AccuQuilt Go for choosing my blog to win a GO. I am just tickled pink!!!!!!

68 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Micki I am SO happy for you!

Colleen's Blog Long Island NY said...

Congratulations Micki. How great is that?

Greg said...

Congrats Micki!! You're GOing to love the GO!!

Deborah in Atlanta said...

I'm screaming with joy for you too!! I'm so excited - we're going to be waiting with baited breath to hear what you have to say about the new addition to your family. Yippee!!! dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

Ginny said...

Ok, silly question, I am a follower on the accuquilt facebook, how does one become one of their bloggers, not because I want a Go. I have one, but I would love to give one away...can you tell me the secret! PLEASE.
Thanks,
Ginny

Needled Mom said...

Oh my gosh, Micki. That is fabulous news. I wish they would choose my blog!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Micki. Hope you enjoy it!

quiltingnana said...

wonderful...I am sure you will love the GO...I am having so much fun with mine

Zlaty said...

Congratulations Micki!!!

I am so happy for you! You deserve it! Have fun picking the dies!

Jan said...

Wow Micki I can hear your excitement from here ,very well done ..love Jan xx

marina said...

well done Micki!!
WoooHoooo !

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!! Lucky you.

Kaaren said...

Congrats, Micki! Way to GO! girl!

Maggi said...

Fantastic news Micki. Just you watch your knee if you are doing Irish jigs!!

Liz said...

Congratulations Micki, doing a happy dance for you..!! I've been trying to get on the blogger fb page too, no luck yet..
Well done Micki..
Lizzie
xxx

Darlene said...

Wahoooooooo - I'm beyond thrilled for you!!! Can you hear me whooping and hollering for you!!!

I know of another blogger who heard her blog had been selected, as well. Like you, she was super excited. LOL

Irina said...

aha! Was wondering what was that noise coming from the north...it was you screaming!
Congratulations! It's been only in the last few days that I've heard of this Go! and now it's all over the place...! It looks so great! Enjoy it and I hope to see some of your new projects soon!

KQ Sue said...

WOW! Congratulations, Micki!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)

Millie said...

Micki, I heard you all over here in TX. Congrats!

retdairyqueen said...

Wow Fantastic news
I know you will put it to good use

jane p said...

Gosh, that was you screaming? Lucky you.

Chris H said...

You lucky, lucky Tart! I would scream for joy too. You DESERVE to win the GO! TOO.

Jackie McGuinness said...

WOO HOO! Good for you!

Miriam said...

Woohoo!!!

Congratulations Micki!!!

Winona said...

Congratulations Micki! I am so happy for you. Your enthusiasm made me smile. Have fun. Winona

andsewon said...

I am so very very happy for you Micki!!!!
You will enjoy it immensely!!!
Hugs,
Lola

Tennye said...

That is awesome I am so happy for you. I have entered three chances to win one and none have chosen me. Too sad.

Betty said...

WOW, Congrats Micki.

Willow

Jackie's Stitches said...

You probably scared Joe with that scream Micki! I'm glad it was a happy scream and I'm so very glad that you won!

Which dyes did you pick?

arlette said...

Micki: I'm so happy for you!!!!, congrats!!!, you really deserve it!!!, wtg!!!, I'd love to have one for me *big sigh*

SewCalGal said...

Micki,

Congratulations. I'm so very happy for you. I think you'll love the GO! I can't wait to see what you create with it.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Judy S. said...

Great! About time for your luck to return! Congrats. I'll bet you'll be cutting up a storm.....

Gretchen said...

Congratulations!!! I wondered what that noise was coming from the northeast....lol! I know you will have a ton of fun with the GO!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

How exciting for you sweetie!

Maria said...

WOW Micki how good is that. You will have lots of fun learning to use it. Go Girl.

Mystica said...

Good for you. Wonderful news.

Jen said...

How exciting! GO! celebrate!

Stephanie Hughes said...

That is just awesome. It could not happen to a better person. Congrats! I wish it were me! Can't wait to see the results. Steph

Gene Black said...

Woo Woo!!! Congrats to you! So I have to take you out of my drawing!

I know you will LOVE it.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Yipee for you Micki!

Just Ramblin' said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Nola

Orcsmom said...

Congrats Micki!!! I know you will have so much fun playing with it! It couldn't happen to a nicer person!! Hugs!!!

Pam

Marlene said...

Congratulations Micki. GO,GO,GO!! I wondered what that screaming noise was that I heard way down here!

Theodora quilts said...

Lucky you enjoy it now you have two am I right ? have you had a chance to use it? I thank you for stopping by I might have sent you a thank you e-mail ,but I have so many interuptions during the course of the day I loose track of what I am doing half the time forgive me ,Happy for your win ,happy quilting

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I hear you I hear you WOW WOW WOW...Great news Micki...I'm sure you are going to make fantastic use of it...Dzintra♥x

QueenB said...

Congrats Micki enjoy playing with the new tool.

Shelly said...

Wow, that's a big surprise! Congratulations!

Rafael's Mum said...

SO happy for you Micki! Congratulations!! I'm screaming with you! Fantastic!!!

Fleurette said...

Congrats Micki! fantastic news!

Nat Palaskas said...

Congrats Micki oh wow so lucky!
Hugs
Nat

Mama Spark said...

Congratulations Micki!!

Carol said...

Congratulations. You GO girl :)
(Not too fast though 'cause we don't want that knee seizing up again.)

The Old White Barn said...

I can hear you screaming all the way to Texas! Good for you - I'm screaming with you!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Congrats Micki! I'm so happy for you! Hope you have a blast with it (smile)!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with it Micki!! FUN!!!!

Becky said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Julia said...

OMG Micki...what fantastic news...congratualtions!
I'm so happy for you..GO Micki!
Julia ♥

SheilaC said...

I am SO happy for you! Congratulations :)

SheilaC

Lindi said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations! :)

Sandi Linn Andersen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Tickled pink and doing an Irish jig....now that would be a site to see! :-) Congrats, Micki!! I know you will have lots of fun with the GO!
(I mispelled a word so deleted my first comment and typed it again.)

Maggie R said...

Hi Micki,
Congrats on winnning such a great prize.... Lucky you...
No wonder you were so excited..xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie

Simone de Klerk said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you (((o:

Canadian Kristin said...

SO fun!!!!!! Can't wait to see the quilts you come up with with your awesome prize!!!!

Ivory Spring said...

Congratulations, Micki - this is HUGE!

Colleen Barnett said...

Congratulations, Micki. Sorry it has taken me so long to say that! What a coup for you! I know how much this would mean to you! xxxx

Laurie said...

Wow!! How fun is that! I'm happy for your, Micki!