I am happy to announce that the winner of my Patchwork book and Irish Tweed bundle is Bonnie of Nanbon's Corner. I am so thrilled for her. I know who is going to have lots of wonderful, new bags this year. Contratulations to you Bonnie!It was lovely meeting some many people through the Fall Into Fall Quilter's Giveaway, and I had so much fun visiting all of the blogs.
If you never met Bonnie, drop by her blog and visit with her. You will feel most welcome!
10 comments:
Congrats to the winner! :-)
Very huge congrats to the winner.
:-) xxx
Thank you again, I was so excited to open my email and find out that I had won...
Congratulations, Bonnie.
I am catching up on the computer after being gone for a week and was thrilled to see that Colleen has arrived at her new home. I know that you will have so much fun with it and I can't wait to see what you will do. I'll be looking forward to the Dresden Plate project.
I just dropped by on the off chance that you might be able to help.
Do you know the name of fabric that you sew on the back of your work ,then steam it to make it shrivel . If you are able to help me would you leave word on my blog
Happy sewing days --cottonreel
Congratulations to Bonnie! I hope she has a ball :)
I've been having such a neat time watching the progress of Colleen on her way to you LOL, love the photos. Hope you have a wonderful and fun weekend playing with your new projects!
Congrats to the winner !!
Well done Bonnie - congratulations on your win.
Congratulations Bonnie!!!
Thank you Micki for the giveaway!!!
Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com
Congrats to the winner. She is a lucky Lady.
Willow
Post a Comment