

The GO, which I have given the name Colleen, arrived in the mail around noon. I was thrilled to see that huge box, and I immediately tore into it. Colleen arrived in tip top shape. I unpacked the GO first. I was thrilled to see three sets of mats in there: the long 10"x24", 10"x 10", and the 6"x12". Then, in addition to the three dies that I got which were the Dresdens, tumbler, and apple core, I also got one more free die called the value die, which included the two and a half inch square, four and a half inch square and 2" half square traingles. So, that was an extra die that I didn't expect. What a nice surprise!
What's also really neat is that each die comes with a pattern showing a project you can make with it.
I immediately tried to cut out the value dies, and boy did I get fast cuts, and it was easy peasy.
Hope you enjoy the pics. I will be doing a demo this weekend on the Dresdens, which is a huge die, as you can see by the pic, and takes the long 10"x24" cutting mat. It should be a fun tutorial.
I am tickled pink, and I immediately sent a thank you email to Carolyn Robinson of AccuQuilt, as she has just been wonderful and so helpful! I do believe this is the beginning of some luck for me, and I did tell Carolyn that while I thanked her profusely.
The GO really is a wonderful machine...I can't wait to show you the demo, so you can see how easily it cuts everything...It really is a breeze!
Well, gotta GO...off to make dinner. Have a wonderful rest of the day!
34 comments:
I'm amazed how fast it arrived. Definitely faster than when I sent you the Priority mail package. Can't figure out the postal systems, but really happy to know your GO! has arrived. Enjoy!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I know you are jumping for joy- well sort of...LOL. Now that your leg is better....you can just do a bounce for joy!!
I can't wait to see your Dresden....I've always wanted to make a Dresden Plate Quilt.
Smiles,
Kelly
Congratulations, and hava a nice time using it. Loredana
Congrats Micki!!
Congratulations! It looks like boatloads of fun. Here's hoping it does signify a change in luck!!
I am equally as surprised that you got it that fast...well..good no more sleepless nites or nites dreaming of Colleen.
Enjoy!
Go Colleen GO!! So glad she arrived safely, you'll have lots of fun!!
Well done!!! That's so great, it looks perfect in its new home!!!
Isn't it great to get a big parcel sent to you? I got my new sewing machine on tuesday!
Did you ever sleep last night?, lol I'm really glad for you, way to goooooo!!!!, you're a lucky woman, now show us all the wonderful things you're going to make!!!!, smooches to Colleen <3
Looks like you and Colleen are in for a lot of fun together!
Congratulations on the arrival of Colleen! Have fun :-)
I know you'll have lots of fun.
How much fun are you going to have with Colleen!
Will enjoy seeing your creations.
Congratulations! I imagine that you'll be playing with Colleen in your sleep for the next couple of days.
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the wonderful things your going to make.
Micki, I got an email today telling me I WON a GO!!! I have been entering everywhere I could. I'm so anxious to start using mine too...I especially want to tame my scrap bin so that will be the first project I work on. I too got the apple core die...I'll keep an eye out for things you do and tips you have...I've been to the sight already watching videos and such...I'm so excited...and happy for you too!
Oh wow Micki...congrats...I wish they would send one down under to me!
Colleen is a very Irish name, you and her will have so much fun.
You picked great dies..
Julia ♥
Yahoo!!! So glad that Colleen arrived home safely. Enjoy!
Waiting to see the Dresdens. My first quilt was a dresden done ages ago and I would like to do another one.
WooHoo!! Colleen looks great. Looking forward to the dresdan tutorial.
Yay! Happy day! Hope you get lots of enjoyment from Colleen. :)
Oh you will be having so much fun with Colleen. Looking forward to the Dresden Tut.
I loved that you named it Colleen for obvious reasons. Have fun with it I am envious!
Yaay!! I can't wait to see your Dresden Plate tutorial!
Fantastic! I am soooo excited for you! I can't wait to see all the fun you have when you play with it! Congratulations!
That is so cool that you won a GO. I am excited for you. It will be so much fun and fast cutting. Congrats, you deserve it.
Oh I so want a Dresden die! Am glad that she got there so fast! You are going to have a wonderful weekend!
So glad that you have it now, & how great to get the extra dies that you wasn't expecting you can now play for hours it be will there be enough sewing time to do all the bits you do lol
Hugs Janice
MICKI DEAREST! What a fabulous gift to receive! I would LOVE to have one of these! There are so many crafts that I want to do, but my first choice at the time is a sewing machine! I WANT TO SEW AGAIN! ANd....dearest, what a sweet visit from you, all the way from your lovely part of the world....my husband AS WELL has given me so much and also the appreciation of WALKING TOO! We have walked thousands of miles together and laugh, talk, observe nature and here in our little city of Minneapolis, we have a lot of bunny rabbits! So we count them on our walks. We love to go to the many beautiful lakes and watch the people and dogs! And all because HE introduced me to walking. Enjoy every moment of it and thank you for your kind words.....Anita
Looking forward for your demonstration!
Congrats on winning the Go cutter Micki! Looks like you'll be having lots of fun. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for becoming a follower and good luck. I'll be announcing the F&F winner later today.
This is just too exciting, Micki!
I hope you and Colleen are bonding. Glad to hear she made it to Ireland without any mishaps. Jane
It's been fun tracking Colleen with you. Glad she arrived safely. She will have to work hard for her board and lodgings now!
Post a Comment