Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Time for the AccuQuilt GO Giveaway

The Giveaway is now closed!
Yeah, it's time for the GO giveaway!!!!
You all know how much I've enjoyed my GO , and now I have a GO to give away. Carolyn Robinson from AccuQuilt has just given me the green light to have my GO Giveaway. I am so excited!! I will be picking the winner by random drawing using a random generator. The lucky winner will receive the GO fabric cutting system and 3 dies of his or her choice. Please make sure that I have a way to contact you, or I will not be able to give you the prize and will have to draw again for a new winner.

You have many ways to receive entries. You will have to do a seperate reply for each entry, and please do so at this post only.

Here is how you can get several entries:


1. For one entry, post a comment telling me you want to be entered in the giveaway...easy peasy!
2. For a second entry, tell me you are a follower of my blog.
3. For a third entry, go to the AccuQuilt website, and tell me which 3 dies you would want to win...That is the hard part...trying to decide.LOL
4. For your fourth entry, post about this giveaway, and give me the link to the post.

I was so happy to get the go ahead from AccuQuilt, and I am thrilled that someone is going to win a GO, as I do know how exciting that can be!


Let the fun begin!This giveaway will end at 2 PM my time on November 5, 2010.





Good luck to all and thanks again to AccuQuilt!

1,136 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1136   Newer›   Newest»
quiltmom anna said...

I have been to the accuquilt site a number of times. There are lots of dies to choose from - it is very hard to pick three .I think I would like the tumbler one and the dresden plate one but I am not sure about the third- the butterfly, some Christmas ones or even the strips.. Choices choices.. Someone is going to be very happy when you choose their name.
I will try and post about is this weekend too Micki.
Regards,
Anna

copehome said...

I am now a Follower!!!

copehome said...

Thanks for the giveaway!!!!

copehome said...

I'd pick 2-1/2 strip, 5" square,10" square (I love pre-cuts!!!)

Weatherbee ;) said...

I would LOVE to win a GO! How exciting! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

~Teresa :)
www.sew-aneedlepullingthread.blogspot.com

Weatherbee ;) said...

I am a new follower of your blog. Thanks for the chance to win!!!

~Teresa :)

Weatherbee ;) said...

I've been to the Accuquilt website about a million times!!! And I would love, love, love to have the 2 1/2" strip cutter die, the Circles die, and the hexies die!!!

~Teresa

Quiltaholic said...

OOH! OOH! OOH! I WANT AN ACCUQUILT GO! I WANT AN ACCUQUILT GO! I WANT AN ACCUQUILT GO!!!

Quiltaholic said...

I'M A FOLLOWER! I'M A FOLLOWER! I'M A FOLLOWER! lol! and a big fan! *HUGS*

Quiltaholic said...

I've been studying this for a few months now and know that the dies I'd want would be the 2 1/2 stip, 5" block and the parallellogram!

Quiltaholic said...

Aaaand, here's the link to my post!
http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-chance-to-win.html

crazy4mycrafts said...

I would like to play! Pick me!

crazy4mycrafts said...

I am also a new follower ;)

crazy4mycrafts said...

The three dies I would love to have would be:

Studio Feather #1
Studio Snowflake #4 (small)
Drunkards path

Janet said...

Okay Micki you've convinced me I want a GO. You love it so much!

Janet said...

I follow your blog.

Janet said...

I would like the dresden, circles and double wedding ring. (I remember the advice you got about not wasting the opportunity on strips.)

Searchfamilies said...

I would love to win this great give-away.
For several reasons apart from it being so great, it would help me so much being disable i could do more
Hugs Janice

jane p said...

I would love to win a Go.

projectsbyjane at gmail dot com

Searchfamilies said...

I am a follower so please enter me for the give-away
Hugs Janice

jane p said...

I've been following you!

projectsbyjane at gmail dot com

jane p said...

The 3 dies I would love are:

5" square, funky flowers and arabesque#3

projectsbyjane at gmail dot com

Tommy said...

Count me in! I keep trying and can't seem to get lucky enough to win an AccuQuilt giveaway. This time will be my lucky blog comment, right? :)

Searchfamilies said...

The three dies i would choose are

Studio Strip Cutter-4" (Super Giant)

Studio Half Square-(4) 6 1/2" Triangle (Quilt Block C)

Studio Sunbonnet Sue (Jumbo)

Hugs Janice

Searchfamilies said...

I have blog the give-away to my blog
Hugs Janice

Kathy MacKie said...

I would love to win a Go-so please add me to the list of hopefuls!

Kathy MacKie said...

I am a follower of the Irish lassie!

Kathy MacKie said...

I think I would like the 1 1/2" strip cutter, the circle cutter and the 5" square die. Thanks for listening to me dream out loud!

Shelly said...

#1.Hello Micki, thanks for holding this give away. Please count me in!

Shelly said...

#2. I'm a follower to your blog.

Shelly said...

#3. I'd like to have the following 3 dies: (1)studio hexagon #1, (2)studio dresden plate #2 (3) studio english paper piecing #2

Shelly said...

#4. Alright, finally I came to the last entry. http://greenquilter.blogspot.com/2010/10/accuquilt-go-giveaway-on-irish-muses.html

my Heritage Happens said...

I would LOVE to win the Go!! Yes, please enter me! Thank you!

heritagehappens (at) gmail (dot) com.

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

What a fantastic giveaway, I can't imagine I would ever win it, but you have to try!!! I'm in love with this little machine since seeing one at a local craft fair! Good luck everyone :o)

~LilOlFrankie~ said...

Just posting to say I am your newest follower!

my Heritage Happens said...

I AM a follower of your blog!

geneaminded (at) gmail (dot) com

my Heritage Happens said...

I would like to win these three:

Studio Postcard (Clear Cuts) (Large)
Item 50704
$40.00

Studio Half Square-(4) 6 1/2" Triangle (Quilt Block C)
Item 50033
$120.00

Studio Hexagons #3 (Super Jumbo)
Item 50119
$110.00

geneaminded (at) gmail (dot) com

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Well, here I go, intending to catch up with your blog, and you are having a giveaway!! Wow! Yes, ma'am, I want an entry!

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Well of course I am a follower.

Rosalind said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
What a giveaway :o)
Yes please!
You can contact via my blog if I am lucky?
PS Postage to England wouldn't be sooooooooooooooooo bad :o)

Anonymous said...

I would love to win The Go.
Julie
jaaverill@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog - and love it!
Julie
jaaverill@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I think I would pick the flowers & leaves, studio feather and the 4-1/2" triangle. Thanks
Julie
jaaverill@aol.com

Unknown said...

I saw how amazing a O is in the shop of Zlatky's mother in law. Please enter me

Unknown said...

I'm already a follower

Anonymous said...

1) Yes, I would like to enter.
3) These three clearcut designs.
Studio Postcard (Clear Cuts) (Large)
Item 50704
$40.00

Studio Square-4" (Clear Cuts) (Jumbo)
Item 50751
$60.00

Studio Square-5" (Clear Cuts) (Jumbo)
Item 50254
$90.00

Unknown said...

I would love to have:
Studio 10" Finished Block Set
Item 50252
Studio Quilter's Basic Set Plus
Item 50285
Studio Strip Cutter-2 1/2" (Super Giant)
Item 50612

Britta said...

No, pick me! I want to try the Accu quilt so badly and my mom's got carpal tunnel syndrome. This would really help her in staying a quilter with an output...
feyerabe(at)uni(hyphen)mainz(dot)de

Unknown said...

I hate to post about your great giveaway, because I want to win the GO *lol*, but here is my link

http://balefiresquilts.blogspot.com/2010/10/go-giveaway-irish-muses.html

Rosa Robichaud said...

Please enter me in your contest. I would dearly LOVE to win one of these machines! *grin*

Rosa Robichaud
Saint John, New Brunswick
Canada
robich@rogers.com

Britta said...

I'm a regular follower of your blog...

Keepig my fingers crossed til November1
Greetings from the Rhine,
Britta

Britta said...

I've just posted the link directly in my blog at

http://brittasquiltblog.blogspot.com/

Britta said...

If I am the lucky one, I'd love the Go! Dresden Plates, the
GO! Winding Ways, and the
GO! Double Wedding Ring (2-Die Set)

Khris said...

OMG with all the entries I would have to be very lucky to win this...but you gotta be in it to win it hey....count me in please Micki.
Hugs Khris

Khris said...

I am already a follower Micki...hugs Khris

Khris said...

I would love the dresden plate, 2.5" strips and hexies...please, please, please pick me...lol..hugs Khris

Nikki said...

Oh I'd love to win this looks fantastic.

Nikki said...

I'm now a follower too.

Marj said...

Please enter me in your awesome giveaway.

Marj said...

I am a follower

Marj said...

The dies that I dream of having are -the rose of sharon, winding ways and rob peter to pay paul. Thanks for hosting this chance to win a GO!

Maggi said...

I would really like one of these but just can't afford it so please count me in.

Maggi said...

Of course I'm a follower!

Maggi said...

The three that leap out at me are Apple Core, Hexagon and Daisy but what a selection there is to choose from. Someone is going to be a lucky lady or gent.

Mommarock said...

I would love to win a GO! I don't think that I could afford to just go and buy one, so winning is my only chance.. (fingers crossed).

Mommarock said...

I am a new follower to your blog. Whoooo hooo

Mommarock said...

I posted about your giveaway on my blog at http://runtomomma.blogspot.com I'm so excited!

Mommarock said...

Oh Gosh How to choose so many wonderful dies! Twist my arm... Okay, I will choose Rose of Sharon, Double Wedding Ring, and Dresden Plate as they are too hard to cut with a rotary cutter..

Denise :) said...

I'd love to have one of these darned things!!! :)

Denise :) said...

As for dies, I would pick the hexies, the squares, and the holiday sampler! :)

Nikki said...

It's hard picking just 3 dies but these are the 3 I like at the moment :)

GO! Heart-2", 3", 4"
GO! Square-5"
GO! Circle-2", 3", 5"

Sheila Hickmon said...

I'd love to me entered!

Thanks!
fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

I'd love the Studio Square-5" (Clear Cuts) (Jumbo), Studio Flower (Clear Cuts) (Large), and the Studio Circle (Clear Cuts) (Small) dies!!

fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

Needled Mom said...

I would love to be entered, Micki.

Needled Mom said...

As you know, I am a follower.

Needled Mom said...

I see so many great projects using the GO, but I think I would choose Drunkard's Path, Dbl. Wedding Ring and the Hexagon as my three.

Needled Mom said...

Although I hated to tell anyone else about the giveaway, I did post it on my blog!!!!

Aimee said...

I would very much like to be entered into this giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance to win one of these oh, so pretty machines :)

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

I would get the GO! Drunkard's Path-3 1/2" Finished, GO! Circle-2", 3", 5", & GO! Strip Cutter-1 1/2"

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Aimee said...

posted on blog
http://pixie13-justconteststuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/and-yet-another-accuquilt-go.html

gevin13{at}gmail{dot}com

Anonymous said...

I need a GO
kathy

Donna said...

I would love to win please enter me!

Donna said...

I am a follower of your blog!

Donna said...

I would love to win!!!

Donna said...

I would love to win the dresden plate, couble wedding ring and the winding ways!

Mommarock said...

I also posted on my yahoo groups.. It was hard to do, but I love my quilty friends, and they have taught me alot about quilting already, so share the wealth right?

Deb G. in VA said...

I would love to win a GO!

Deb G. in VA said...

I follow your blog using Google Reader.

sharon said...

I would love to win a "GO"! Thank you so much for having this give away! Sharonj.

sharon said...

I am a follower of your blog and thanks once again for the chance to win a fabulous "GO" !
Sharonj.

esquiltingpassion said...

I would love to have a GO, pick me,pick me.LOL

esquiltingpassion said...

I'm a follower.

sharon said...

If I was lucky enough to win the dies I would like the most are:
2 and a half strip cutter
Rob Peter to Pay Paul
and Drunkard's Path
Thanks a again Sharonj.

esquiltingpassion said...

I chose the 21/2" strip, the 5" square, and the rectangle

earth visitor said...

yep - want to be entered in the GO drawing - it would make my sewing time more productive
Jeanie in IA with MS

Anonymous said...

please enter me in the giveaway.mary m. ladyluck4820023@yahoo.com

Deb G. in VA said...

These are the dies I'd like to win: Rose of Sharon, Double Wedding Ring #2 and Drunkards Path #2. Thanks!

Sarah or Semmy said...

Thank you for this chance to win a Go Cutter. My arthritic hands would appreciate it also. A two and a half strip, five and a half square, and a three and a half - half square triangle would be dies I would appreciate so much.

Michelle said...

I would love to win a go! I have been entering where ever I can and maybe this will be the last stop. I have been watching all the posts in blogdom about GO projects and I think I'd love the GO to clean out the scrap bin.

Anonymous said...

im now a follower of your blog.marym in ms. ladyluck4820023@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I am a follower

Michelle said...

The three dies I'd like are the 2" strip cutter (3 strip); the circle cutter; and the rag cutter.

Unknown said...

Please enter me in your contest

Anonymous said...

I wanna be entered! I wanna be entered! And if I haven't mentioned, I wanna be entered!

Debbie in WV
delitfull@aol.com

Unknown said...

Please enter me in your contest

Anonymous said...

I wanna be entered! I wanna be entered! And if I haven't mentioned, I wanna be entered!

Debbie in WV
delitfull@aol.com

Unknown said...

OK, I've tried three times now to enter this contest.

Jansie said...

Hi there, I would love, love, love the AccuQuilt Go!! Thank you for hosting this give away!

Jansie said...

And I'm a follower. :)

Jansie said...

As for dies, I just want strips. 1 1/2", 2" and 2 1/2". :)

Anonymous said...

I am now a follower of your blog I love to read it and I love your tutorials.

Debbie in WV
delitfull@aol.com
sassymisspeanut@aol.com

Jansie said...

And here is my link: http://jansiesfancies.blogspot.com/2010/10/another-give-away.html

Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

The three dies I chose: Double Wedding ring, Rose of Sharon, Winding Way. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! This is so much fun!

Debbie in WV
delitfull@aol.com
sassymisspeanut@aol.com

Kitties and Quilts said...

I blogged about your giveaway. Here is my link: http://kittiesandquilts.blogspot.com/

Debbie in WV
delitfull@aol.com
sassymisspeanut@aol.com

Quiltingranny said...

#1 I would love to win because I will never own one unless I do! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway, I came via Searchfamilies blog, give her an extra entry for recommending you!

Quiltingranny said...

#2 I am following, quiltingranny.blogspotdotcom

Anonymous said...

micki id love to have the 5"square dies and the 2 1/2"strip wedding ring.i would lreally like to have these.mary m.

Quiltingranny said...

#3- Studio Circles, English paper piecing hexagons and Triangle.
I hope I win! quiltingrannydotblogspotdotcom!

Quiltingranny said...

#4 it is posted at:
http://quiltingranny.blogspot.com/2010/10/win-accuquilt-goi-just-cant-keep-this.html

Stephany said...

I'm a brand new follower!

Stephany said...

I want to be entered!!! PLEAZZZZE??? :)

Stephany said...

I like
Go! Rose of Sharon
Go! Tumbler 3 1/2
Go! Value die

Josie said...

GO give away , marvelous how I have dreamed of being an owner . love your blogs so much fun always going on. Random selector please find me.

Quiltingfool said...

I have wondered if I'd like the Go and decided - it is a "GO" lol I'd love the 2 1/2" die & the 1 1/2" - I'd be happy with anything - lol
Love your blog also
Judi

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

you know i'm a loving you Micki follower :)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

have you ANY idea how much i want to be entered in this giveaway? i soooo want this win ! :)
thank you!

c said...

hi, i cant afford a GO, i am on ssi, but i make charity quilts for people who have less than me. i would use it for that, i would like the heart die, the hst die and the 2.5 inch strip die, i do not have a blog, i see your blog often....a friend told me about this. thanks for the chance kingcooper0001@aol.com

Zegi said...

I would love to win! Thanks for the chance. kkoszegi at neo dot rr dot com.

Zegi said...

I am a blog follower! kkoszegi at neo dot rr dot com

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

your giveaway is purposely posted on FHC sidebar! whoo hoo :)

Zegi said...

Hmm, it's tough to choose but i think i would like the dresden plate, robbing peter to pay paul, and any size hexagons. kkoszegi at neo dot rr dot com

Jo said...

I love to win a Go!...

c said...

i visited the site, i already told you in my first entry which dies i want, if they are too expensive, pls ue your choice-thanks-kingcooper0001@aol.com

Jo said...

I would the following dies...
apple core
new equilateral triangles
small tumbler

Jo said...

I blogged about your giveaway
http://www.joscountryjunction.com/?p=2742

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

okey dokey my 3 choices?
12" finished block
diamond in the rough
5 1/4" rag sq
and let it be so !
thx Micki for agreeing to this opp :)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I would like to win a GO!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I would like to win the Studio Bear Paw, Studio Double Wedding Ring, and the 8-Point Star.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

And now I'm a follower. ;-)

Carin said...

Already so many entries but I'm going to give it a try :-) Please enter my name !!!

Carin said...

I was already a follower of your blog !

Carin said...

My three choices would be:
GO! Fall Medley
GO! Apple Core-6 1/4"
GO! Double Wedding Ring (2-Die Set)

Carin said...

I have post about it on my blog in the sidebar on the left http://cazwa.blogspot.com/

Rafael's Mum said...

Hi Micki, YES .... PLEASE!!! enter me into your giveaway! I am hoping Ireland is going to be lucky for me! :-)

Sarah Craig said...

Hi, Micki!! Definitely enter me in your giveaway!!! Woohoo!!

Rafael's Mum said...

I am a longtime follower of your blog as you know!

Sarah Craig said...

And I would want the 5" square, the hexie, and the drunkard's path dies!

Rafael's Mum said...

If I were to win, I would like the weddingring die, the blazing star and the 2 1/2" strip one. Fantastic new dies though... the doggie one is too cute!

Cindy F said...

I'd love to win a GO!! Thanks for the giveaway!

Cindy F said...

I'm a follower!! Hoping that with my Irish background, this time on this blog, I'll finally have the luck of the Irish!! :)

Cindy F said...

I'd love to win Winding Ways, Drunkard's path (7 inch), and the 2 1/2" strip cutter.

Joanne said...

I'd LOVE to be entered into your giveaway!

Brenda Travis said...

I have been needing, ok make that wanting a GO so badly. It would be great to win.

Brenda

Shebandowan said...

You have no idea how much I would like to win this fantastic machine. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Janet
djselman(at)tbaytel(dot)net

Katie said...

I'm a follower!

Karen said...

Hi, Micki: Nov 5th is my birthday - what a nice present it would be to win the Go Cutter! :)

Karen said...

Hi, Micki: Nov 5th is my birthday - what a nice present it would be to win the Go Cutter! :)

Karen said...

Hi, Micki: Nov 5th is my birthday - what a nice present it would be to win the Go Cutter! :)

Karen said...

Nov 5th is my birthday - what a great present it would be to win!
Hello Micki, all the way from Canada.

Katie said...

I would LOVE it!

Karen said...

The 3 dies I would choose are the 2-12/" strip, the Double Wedding Ring, and the circles...although they all look fun!

Sara said...

I want to win one of the Accuquilts please.

Sara said...

The double wedding ring, the flower and the dresden plate

Katie said...

I would love the tumbler, drunkard's path, and double wedding

Sara said...

The double wedding ring, the flower and the dresden plate

Colleen said...

Please enter me in your giveaway. I heard about it from Marcia from Seasons BOM.
Thank you Colleen

Colleen said...

And for my second entry I became a follower of your blogg. Not hard at all.

Colleen

P.S. Since I don't have my own site I can't mention you but I will help Marcia spread the word.

Colleen said...

For my 3rd entry I would like the seasonal dies if possible...snowman santa and tree.
Thank you...now I'll leave you alone for awhile LOL

Anonymous said...

I would love to be entered into the Go drawing.
Sandy K
grandmatomato@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love the Winding Ways,
The Dresden plate and the Drunkard's path.

Thanks for the give a way
Sandy k
grandmatomato@yahoo.com

Taffin said...

Have a great place for a GO!

Kathy in GA said...

I would love to win a GO - I have back and neck issues that act up more when rotary cutting!
Kathy in GA
Ksoppelt@aol.com

Kathy in GA said...

Micki - just signed up to follow your blog...just learning all this stuff to be a follower...not into all the computer fine details, lol! I think we must be on several yahoo groups together? I don't post much...
Kathy in GA
Ksoppelt@aol.com

njreaders said...

Please enter me into the Go drawing.
peggy c
njreaders@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted one, just never had the extra funds to purchase. Would sure make things a little easier for some projects!

I wish I may, I wish might win myself an Accuguilt Go....

thanks for a great give away!

Anonymous said...

I have added you blog to my Google reader, much easier for me to read!

Anonymous said...

Now for the fun part, I would really love to have the following 3 dies

Studio Flowers #3

Studio Holiday set

and Studio winding Ways #2

well I could add more, LOL

Anonymous said...

I have posted on my blog

http://realmofthebluerosedragon.wordpress.com/ and will also post on my FB,
thanks for the multiple chances!

Jocelyne said...

ME ME ME PLEASE.

I have been following your blog for a while - loved your Dresden Plate post.

Accucult GO dies I am drooling over: Rob Peter to Pay Paul, 2 inch strips and Winding Ways.

Thank you for including me in your draw.

c said...

i sent an email to the quilterswhocare group on yahoo list
about yur giveaway. kingcooper0001@aol.com

Lynda in SPokane said...

This is so Fun! I would love to win a Go Cutter. I made a purchased kit of half-square triangles and it went together so smoothly!

Lynda in Spokane

sally warren said...

I would like to be entered in your drawing for the AccuQuilt GO giveaway! Please! Sally j s p w a r r e n at a o l dot com

Lynda in Spokane said...

I'm a follower....now!!

Lynda in Spokane

sally warren said...

I have started following your blog. Isn't technology wonderful, where we can get to know each other altho we live in different parts of the world and even speak different languages and will probably never meet each other....Awesome! Love to see what you are working on!

sally at j s p w a r r e n at a o l dot c o m

Kathy in GA said...

Boy Micki - sure is hard to decide on dies! I think I would want the Paper Piecing Hexagons #1, the Classic Quilt Asst #2, and the 2 1/2" strip cutter...what more could a girl need???
Kathy in GA
Ksoppelt@aol.com

Kathy in GA said...

Hmmm Micki - I have no idea how to link a post...but I'll certainly tell some friends about your blog and giveaway!
Kathy in GA
Ksoppelt@aol.com

Sunshine said...

Thanks for giving away a go! I've seen them all over blogland, and they'd come in so handy...

Christine

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

I have been trying to win a GO! Thanks for the chance :-)

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

I am a follwer :-)

EllenB said...

Having a Go cutter is my dream! With the Go strip cutter 2 1/2" (#55017), Go square 5" (#55010), and Go hexagons (#55011). Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Lisa at Sun Naturals said...

My die choices would be:
Tumbler
Rose of Sharon
2 1/2 Strips

Sunshine said...

Since I just spent 2 hrs cutting out drunkards path shapes by hand yesterday, those dies, plus a couple of circles would come in really handy!
Cheers,
Christine

scottylover said...

Hi Micki! Please count me in on your give away!

Sandy A

scottylover said...

I follow you now.
Sandy A

Lynda in Spokane said...

I am originally a Jersey girl--New Jersey, that is! South Jersey is just across the bridge from Philadelphia, so we may have even passed on the street! How odd is that thought?!

II have visited Ireland, and looked and looked, but couldn't find any quilt shops! This was in 1996, so maybe there are more these days. I is such a green country! Ans so neatly partitioned by stone fences. Just charming. And Dublin has a real hum to it--lots of bustle and a young population.

Lynda In Spokane

scottylover said...

The three dies I would like are the drunkard's path (3 1/2"), the tumbler (3 1/2") and the hexagons, 2", 3" and 5".

Thanks for the chances to win!
Sandy A

Jocelyne said...

I would love to win a GO. It is such a fantastic machine and it would certainly alleviate the arthritis in my hands.

Thank you for letting me enter your Giveaway.

Jocelyne said...

I have been a follower of your blog since you posted your Dresden Plate tutorial. I love that pattern. My friend has been cutting my fabric for this quilt on her GO and she said that I win a GO, she will lend me her cutting dies.

That would be great, wouldn't it?

Jocelyne said...

I posted your offer on the Pins and Needles group on Yahoo.

Here is the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinsandneedles1/message/1340

Quiltin' Sandy said...

I can only dream of having a GO cutter. Maybe my dream will come true. Here's hoping.
sandangels1945@hotmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 1136   Newer› Newest»