Joe and I didn't go to Harry Potter, as Joe woke up with a chest cold. As the weather was rainy, windy, and cool, I thought it better that we do not go. He had a nice hot Lemsip, and he is taking a nap. Harry Potter will have to wait till next weekend.
I wanted to thank Kylie for a lovely pair of leg warmers that came in the mail. She crocheted them for me. I made her a knitted scarf in her favorite colours, so I do hope that she likes it when it arrives. Thanks so much! The leg warmers are in my favorite colour of pink, and as our weather can get very cold in the winter, they will be used often. Thank you again...they are beautiful!
19 comments:
So sorry that you missed your trip, Micki, and hope Joe feels better real soon. Those are nice leg warmers, but oh my, it's hard to imagine wearing them after the week we've just had!
Ditto to what Judy wrote!! It is so hot here. Hope Joe is much better soon. Enjoy your week. Hugs, Marie
I'm not surprised Joe has a cold this weather, but I'm sorry to hear it. I've got the range lit, my thickest wool sweater out and am still cold. It feels like the damp is in our bones. Get better soon!
I hope Joe feels better soon. The leg warmers look great. One thing about Harry Potter, He will be around for a long time. I have all the movies and five of the books. Need to get those last two.
Willow
Too bad you delayed seeing Harry Potter but you'd want Joe (and you) to be feeling good when you see it.
It's a great movie, I loved it!!!!!
Micki,
You can bet Harry Potter will still be there! good movie and you two will enjoy it when Joe is well....hope he has already improved by the time you see this comment. I like those leg warmers...is it cold there now?
Take care and don't catch cold as well!
hugz
Pam
Hope the sniffles are better...Harry is waiting for you! tee hee
Those leg warmers will come in handy in the winter,,,and so stylish, too!
Thanks for you visit my blog. Here it's very cold, we are in the winter. Hugs from the south of Brazil.
Micki,
Your lace doily is breathtaking! Hope you've been having a great summer. I imagine your weather must be nice there in Ireland in the summer. Poor me, I have the air-conditioner at full blast day and night. Thanks for visiting!
Catherine
Micki those are very nice. I never heard of leg warmers. How do you wear them??
Micki,
I hope Joe gets to feeling better! What lovely gifts the leg warmers are - it looks like you had a good mail day as well. :)
Have a great weekend!
Micki , I am so sorry that Joe is ill. I hate to see you two miss a single day . Hope he feels better real quick. It was in the 80's and raining off and on her in Va. at my youngest son's wedding today.
hugs, linda
Hope Joe feels better with your pampers. What nice pare of leg warmers. They will come in handy in the winter time. Enjoy Nat
What nice leg warmers with the exercise you can do your Fame Impression lol hope Joe feeling better today & your weather is better it sunny here at present but still not as warm as it should be for the time of year more like a spring day than a summers one
Hugs Janice
Those legwarmers look comfy cozy- what a sweet gift. I know you will love Harry Potter when you have the chance to see it...it's a good one, one of the best I think.
x Lori
Very pretty leg warmers those. Cold there eh? Hmmmm... mayby if I ever visit I will make it summertime!
Hope Joe is on the mend. Love the leg warmers! What a flashback. Ann :)
Isn't it funny how leg warmers have come back into style?
I am so glad you liked them. Its a very nerve-wracking thing making something for someone you just met! I wanted to stop by and let you know that I have internet at my house again, but now my computer is misbehaving! We're going to have to re-boot the whole thing, so I have to start down-loading pics onto CDs so I don't lose them. Thanks so much for the scarf!
I have been praying for cold weather, but it has been sooo hot here. Winter can't come soon enough!
I miss our e-mails. I can't wait to get back on here and feel connected to more of my friends again. :(
Post a Comment