Monday, January 25, 2010

Carol Doak Show

I had to change this post. The free show can only be viewed from Carol Doak's Site, so please click on http://www.caroldoak.com/ and you will see the free episode there on her site. Sorry that I had to get rid of the previous post...I had technical difficulties...I did read the comments and thanks so much!
Enjoy the show!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

Thank you for the new link, Micki. :)

Needled Mom said...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the link.

Marlene said...

Thanks for the link Micki. have just watched it and it was great. Of course had to then order the book-like I need it!!

SewCalGal said...

Thanks for the new link Micki!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Hello Micki! I have only just made time to sit down and go through emails I need to give my attention. I was so happy you found your way to my blog from Pondside's and stopped in to say hello. It is nice to be handpiecing again. I enjoy it but often do it on my machine as it goes quicker. I need to take time this week to trace more on my fabrics for my Job's Troubles blocks. I am working on my Jane Austen quilt and I just cannot stop as I want to get it done so I can start quilting it.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Micki! This is Anita from Castles Crowns and Cottages...thank you for coming by and taking a short little tour of France! How are you loving Ireland? You are a retired teacher....I am a teacher as well. I hope to do part of my retirement in France! Do come by again, you are so welcome! Anita