Sunday, January 24, 2010

One World, One Heart Giveaway


Welcome to One World, One Heart Giveaway. Lisa from My Life as Whimsical Bohemian is hosting this event and what a fun theme she gave us: a magical carpet.
Like a magic carpet, I have been carried away to many distant lands. I have made epic journeys to places, some of which I could never travel to. I have gone to sunny Australia, to the land of USA, and to places in Europe and Asia. I have seen so many wonderful places that filled my dreams with awe. My magic carpet is my blog, and I have met so many wondrous people! I have been invited to drink a cup of tea and to have dainties, been invited to visit, and most importantly, I have been invited into people's hearts. I never know where my carpet will take me, as there are endless people and places to see.

Now, I will transport you to One World, One Heart, where we are all truly part of one world, one heart. and you realize that the miles don't really matter. Visit Lisa's blog and see the list of bloggers that you can meet and travel to, and see how truly small the world is.

Here is my giveaway to celebrate the friendships and this special event. Just leave a comment at this post only, and if you visit Lisa, you will travel the carpet with me. You can see the prizes above. You have an embroidered pincushion, ornament and free standing lace doily.

On February 15th, I will magically pick one person to win these three prizes...all made by me with a sprinkle of Irish fairy dust and embroidered just for you. I will email the winner!
Failte( welcome) to the One World, One Heart Event and enjoy it!

266 comments:

1 – 200 of 266   Newer›   Newest»
Rika said...

wonderful give away, please enter my name.

Everyday Kathy said...

Pick me! Kathy over at Everyday Bliss http://blisspot.blogspot.com/

Miriam said...

What a great idea for a giveaway. I hope that sprinkle of Irish fairy dust and your gorgeous creations make it to Australia!
Wow, there is a long list of bloggers son Lisa's sidebar!

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Of course I'd love to win one of your lovely creations :-) So please include me in your drawing!
Have fun riding that Magic Carpet!

Dagmar from Germany

Pat said...

What lovely items you have made and are offering in this giveaway. Please enter my name, too!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Micki what a wonderful way to describe your blog...my magic carpet is my blog, I love it!!! Enjoy the magic it all brings...please count me in, Dzintra♥x

murgelchen said...

Jepp, here I´m, please enter my name too, So lovely giveaway.

Helga from Germany

free indeed said...

So the ride has begun! I'll have to go find the list of participants and start clicking away to get in as many as I can. THanks for being a part of this fun event!

Kaye said...

such a fun time, looking forward to meeting new bloggers everyday. I can really use some of that fairy dust, please enter me and I have become a follower of your blog!

KnutzEls said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
You make nice things and I hope to be a winner.

Kath said...

What a wonderful idea! XX

Jocelyn said...

Such a wonderful giveaway. And what a great idea. I was not really clear on what this was, but you have explained it beautifully. Thanks for entering me. Have a great day :-)

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

This is all so very giving, I love the theme One World One Heart.
The giveaway gifts are beautiful.

Needled Mom said...

How fun and you always do such beautiful work too.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for stopping by to enter my giveaway, and I would love to enter your too. However, you are the talented one. I did not make my giveaways. LOL

Poppyprint said...

Lovely! Thank you Micki for this special giveaway.

Astrid Maclean said...

Great giveaway, please count me in and if you have time and have not yet done so,come and visit mine (#154)
Greetings from bonny Scotland

Jingle said...

These are so lovely! Thank you! I'd love to have you stop by and enter mine, too, if you can!

Laura said...

Hi. Grand to me an Irish blogger! Thanks for dropping by!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a generous giveaway. Adding the Irish fairy dust makes it all worthwhile.

Deborah said...

Oh so lovely. Yes, the blog world certainly is a magic carpet ride! I am ever so happy to meet you. I have a wee little give away on my blog if you would like to stop by!
**happy smiles** Deborah

Sylvia said...

I wish I could create like you do. Beautiful work. Please count me in.

Happy OWOH...

Sylvia

Dawn said...

Gorgeous giveaway

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

D Q said...

Beautiful work! Please include me.

Barb said...

Ohhhhh what a wonderful giveaway!!!

Nerissa Alford said...

oh my goodness, what beautiful things you're giving away.
thanks for visiting over at my blog it's wonderful to meet you
Nerissa

Gill said...

count me in please!
i loved your paper piecing - i might have another go at it myself - can you show us more of your crochet please??

gill

Toronto Girl said...

So pretty! Please enter me.

★Carol★ said...

I love the hearts, and I think they need to come live here with me! Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Happy Monday!
Carol

Anonymous said...

hi there! what lovely items you have to giveaway - please enter me into the giveaway :) i hope you are having a lovely time visiting all the blogs - thankyou for visitng mine and leaving a comment - i hope you come visit again soon

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh just wonderful treats! I would love any one of them!! Please add me to your list!!
Pop by mine and add your name to my hat too!!
Sarah @ Cottage Garden Studios #158

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Giveaway!

Deborah
comfortjoydesigns AT gmail DOT com

Robin said...

What lovely prizes - perhaps the luck of the Irish will visit me early - I'm planning a trip to Dublin (from Israel) for the beginning of April :).

My giveaway is for one of my fine art photographs, I'd love you to drop by.

Debby said...

What a beautiful giveaway. So many gorgeous goodies. Please add me for your prize.
debby

carylsrealm said...

Fabulous! Please enter my name!

SheilaC said...

Hey Micki!!! Beautiful giveaways!!

I would love to win!

I am participating in the OWOH too, stop by when you can!

SheilaC

http://myemptynestisfullofcathair-sheilac.blogspot.com/

Michaele Sommerville said...

Such beautiful and unique pieces-the hearts are my favorite- thank you for the chance to win!

Hope you can drop by my blog as well where I'm giving away paper banners/bunting: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele

michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

DVArtist said...

Lovely giveaway. Count me in please

Please visit my blog as well #350 on the magic carpet
Nicole/Beadwright

Patty said...

Wonderful giveaway Micki.

geni said...

Your giveaways are lovely!
Thank you for the chance to become a happy owner.
And thank you for taking the time to visit my OWOH blog yesterday!

arlette said...

Oh Micki, I'd love to enter your giveaway, hope the luck and the Irish fairy dust decide your goodies wants to live with me, in my place, in Costa Rica :D

Lynn Stevens said...

What a sweet post and beautiful art, please enter me! thanks for stopping by my blog

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#431 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)

Holly Days Closet said...

You do wonderful work. I have truly have been enjoying your blog.
Enter me in the drawing.
Holly

nfmgirl said...

How nice! Please count me in. Thanks so much!

http://heatherseden.blogspot.com/

#273 on the magic carpet tour

Janice said...

What a fabulous giveaway. Please enter my name, thank you.

Jodaeodesign said...

Darling work... please include me.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Dear Micki, thanks for stopping by today. It was a pleasure meeting you. I do hope we'll chat again very soon. :) Theresa

Tina Leavy said...

what a great giveaway. thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the drawing. so delighted to meet you through this event. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well.

Odddollz by Jacqui said...

Hello:)

I had a nice visit here at your blog and want to ask you to enter me in your lovely giveaway:)
Thanks co much for visiting me at my blog and entering my draw for Lenny and lyle:)

Enjoy the rest of your magical journey around the world:)

HUGZ
from Canada
Jacqui

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the generous giveaway I would be delighted to win
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh how lovely! please enter me in the drawing! Thank's for visiting my blog today!

Digital Misfit said...

Lovely giveaway!
I could use some special Irish Fairy Dust sprinkled goodness in my home :)
Thank you for hopping aboard the OWOH magic carpet ride. I hope you have time to visit my blog #258 on your tour.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

Candy said...

Thank you for a chance to win such a great offering!!
OWOH #473

Unknown said...

what a great post and I love the Aladdin photo...i would love to enter your giveaway!

Yvonne said...

Please enter me in your draw! Also pop over to my blog, have a browse around and enter my give away. I’m number 303 on the magic carpet :)

julie said...

I want them all...please enter me..enjoy the ride...julie
#418

Shai Williams said...

Oh please enter me! They are all so wonderful

Nicks said...

what a lovely giveaway, and a beautiful blog
I also have a gift so pop over to my blog and if you fancy it I would love a comment
Have a beautiful day
Nicks x

Chris in Oz said...

Lovely give away, please count me in.

Isn't this a wonderful and exciting event, there's so many participants to keep track of, I hope you get a chance to visit my blog too (if you haven't already).

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!

Hugz......

Carol said...

Delightful gifts, please add me to your draw. Thanks for visiting me, best of luck with my draw as well. Carol

Heckety said...

Wow! Lovely prizes, please count me in!
It really is fun isn't it- I'm so glad you had the button on your sidebar early and I investigated!

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations,
Fabulous OWOH Giveaways!
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward

Simone de Klerk said...

Such a magical post with magical giveaways!

Bibi said...

Love your giveaway, especially the cushion! Please come visit me too by clicking on my name

Paperfanatic said...

funny to find a link to an irish blog on this journey. I am a papercrafter in county wicklow and am constantly surprised by the amazing talent out there. my blog is http://paperfanatic.blogspot.com/

Miri said...

Please count me in...:) Should I mention that one of the things Iever wished for, since I was a small girl, was to have Irish roots...:) You are more than welcome to stop by and take part in our giveaway too...#81 Thank you! samjerus(at)yahoo.com

Linda said...

Great giveaways, Beautiful creation, Please pop my name into your draw, and do drop by and visit..
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/

Prince says hi to Charlie and Rufus

CreativSpirit said...

I would love to be the lucky winner of your lovely gifts, thanks for the opportunity to be in the draw.

I am stopover #70 on the Magic Carpet Ride. Please come by and visit me too......enjoy the ride....and happy landings.

Caitlin said...

I would love to win! Your work is so pretty! :)

Marie said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win in your giveaway! Please stop by and sign up for mine, I am #387 on the carpet ride!

Unknown said...

Please sign me up...Would love to be in your giveaway...

Smiles from #485

Laurie said...

Oh, to own a piece handmade by Micki - now that would be awesome! Please enter me and then come by if you haven't already and enter to win my giveaways - #95!

sweetypie said...

love that carnival quilt sign me up please

Char said...

I would love to win a prize from the country of my ancestors!! Some day....my dream is visit Ireland!!! Please enter me and come visit my blog, too.

martha brown said...

Your fibre work is beautiful! Please enter me into your draw -- thank you!!

FairlyGirly said...

Thanks for the chance of winning. my blog

Fran said...

lovely. please include me and drop by mine http://www.artsyfran.com/2010/01/25/owoh_2010/

Colleen Barnett said...

Amazing how many comments you get when you post a give away! lol!

I am pleased you visited Australia. Pity I didn't know you then, I would have loved to meet you in person.

Next time you get the travel bug, look me up!

xxx

Joanna Rowan said...

Oh my goodness it has been such a pleasure to visit your beautiful blog and the creations you are gifting are so beautiful! Thank you for a magical carpet ride! I am now a follower and a fan!
Joanna #507

Shell said...

Great Giveaway and Great Blog!

Makes me miss my Sis in Cork that I haven't seen in several years!!

Stop by my little blog and leave a comment! Now I'm going to put on me jumper and make a grilled cheese and a cup of soup!

Shell
a Flanigan (Americanized spelling)
Washington State

Just Jenn Designz said...

Oh wow, such wonderful gifts! Please enter my name into your drawing.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

Searchfamilies said...

What a nice give-away, & what a great idea it is
Hugs Janice

Unknown said...

Lovely giveaways!

Gabriela said...

beautiful creations!
happy to meet you here!
Greetings from ohio, USA
Gabriela
treasuregab@yahoo.com
OWOH #322

Sherrie said...

Greetings from Maine. Don't you just love visiting the world from your laptop!!! Beautiful give away, please sign me up.

Katie Foley said...

Fab giveaway! Count me in please! pop over to my blog and enter mine too! i'm #328

http://katiestrangeworld.blogspot.com/

Katie
~x~

Sherry said...

Thanks for the chance of winning your delightful giveaway.

I hope you can come see mine too

Sherry from England, UK
#251

Ida P of Arkansas said...

Your new site is great. Would love to have the terific give away.
I read blogs but don't have a blog of my own.

rochambeau said...

Beautiful prizes!! Well done Micki~
Have fun as you continue to ride this amazing magic carpet!
Constance

baukje said...

Lovely prizes I love to win them.

Greetings from France;

http://busybeefree.blogspot.com/

Thistle Cove Farm said...

This is so much fun, visiting wonderful blogs such as yours. I'm enjoying your artwork,,,beautiful!

Cath Ü said...

Hi Micki... please count me in...
Cath Ü #640

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Your gifts are so pretty. This is so much fun. Please add me...m.

WW said...

They're all so cute.
I’d love to be entered in your drawing. Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.

WW
http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

you are so right - the miles really don't matter when you make such wonderful connections across the world. Here's to many more connections!! ;-)

foxygknits said...

Hi Micki! I just flew over the pond from Atlanta to say hello! Your three giveaways are lovely, and I would consider myself lucky to have any one of them.

And thank you so much for stopping by Foxy G’s Den of i-KNIT-quity, #113 on the Magic Carpet Ride: http://bit.ly/8lvmSC ♥

Susan said...

Hi Micki,what a handsome couple you are! and please give a pet to charlie and rufus!

Love your quilts and needlework. are the giveaways crocheted or tatted? just curious :)

I am now a follower. I went to Thomas Jefferson U in Center City Phila. PA

I am new to blogging (blog being built) but not to art. I hope you will include me in this wonderful giveaway!

Best of luck to all your visitors :)

Greetings from the New Jersey Shore,USA

Yvonne said...

Lovely giveaway. I'm #736 please visit.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I had never heard of this before Micki! What a great idea and thank your for participating with such wonderful prizes!!

Kathy L said...

I love your giveaway, please enter me. Your story is very interesting. One of my dreams was to be able to bring my mother to Ireland to retrace her heritage. She was from Abbyfeals in county Limmerick (I think that is the right county). Unfortunately I never had the chance but maybe one day I can get there!

k
http://artful-musings-of-kathyl.blogspot.com/

Jules@MoonCatFarms said...

Thank you so much for entering me in your drawing. I would love to be your winner. Come by mine at #99 if you get a chance!

Artseyanne said...

Lovely, please include me in your draw & call on me at #60.

Ildiko said...

the frog has right.so many comments on your lovely delicate giveaway.but this been also a great occasion and pleasure to visit your blog and see your wonderful work!thank you!

Elizabeth Golden said...

wow, each item is beautiful, please enter me in your giveaway!

Lois0607 said...

Hi - thanks for visiting my giveaway. So happy to meet you. I'd love to win yours. Good luck to us both :-)

Gina said...

I've actually been to Ireland - 3 times - and way overdue for another visit. I'd be very pleased to win one of your prizes!

Kathy said...

First...love your gifts your are offering for this wonderful event.
Second...love...love...your blog.
Third...huge fan of Twilight too! I can't wait for the next movie!
Fourth...your dogs are so sweet...animal lover here.

Have a safe journey!

Please be sure to check out my giveaway with this OWOH event at http://www.calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com

Bright blessings from Las Vegas, NV
calkat_etsy@live.com

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Beautiful pieces, Micki!! Please enter my name in your drawing :) What a FUN event...enjoy the ride!!

Angie--Southeast, Texas #57

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Lovely treasures! I would love to be the winner!!! Please enter me and be sure to come enter my OWOH giveaway too!

(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)

Anonymous said...

Please include me, I would love to win.

Blessings from Maryland
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

Shazza said...

nice to meet a fellow Celt and your creations are gorgeous so please enter me. I am #631 on the list,come visit
x

Marie S said...

Lovely pieces, please count me in.
Thank you for playing in OWOH.
So very nice to meet you.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Tumbleweed Trails said...

What a wonderful event and giveaway. Please enter my name. Thanks.

yoborobo said...

I love your beautiful pin cushion! :) Thank you for entering me in your giveaway - pam

Sophie said...

Beautiful prizes. I would love a chance to win one of these.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal

JaneT said...

WOW All three for just one person? That would be so nice. Thanks.

canngil said...

How lovely! I cannot say the name of your Magical location!! too many syllables...could you pronounce the name of my home town? Brea

calej said...

I can't wait to see what Irish fairy dust looks like ;)

I hope you drop in and see my prize on #615
http://calej.blogspot.com
calejbitsvyk(at)gmail(dot)com
Blessings!

Goldbettyboop said...

What a magical blog you have, glad to have visited xxx

OWOH #82

Xanna's Jewelry Box said...

Ireland snd Scottland are two of the first stops when I get a chance to travel in real life. For now I'll live vicarously through you :) Your creations are beautiful, thank you for inviting us to come and visit, ~Xanna

Linda said...

Oh My!!what a great giveaway.I love it....please enter me!

RedPanties said...

Very cool, I would love to win...feel free to visit my blog giveaway, too! (#487)

Nanbon44 said...

I love the pincushion, Please enter my name in the drawing
hop on the magic carpet, come visit me in Florida and enter my drawing #649

Unknown said...

What lovely creations and great prizes! Please enter me in your drawing and stop by my blog to get a chance at a beautiful scarf!
Beth

QuiltersStitchTogether
#224

Tara... said...

what gorgeous giveaways - the doiley and pillow are particularly scrummy :) please count me in! #822

Nancy Lynn said...

Such pieces of beautiful art. Fantastic.
http://usingupallthatstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-lets-ride-magic.html

Anji Gallanos said...

Your items are so beautifully done. Love the doily.

Would love a chance to win.
Thanks so much
anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

Ginny said...

What a great giveaway!

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Micki, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the beautiful pin cusion, ornament and doily. You're are so talented. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gift. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Dianne said...

How pretty-I made some hearts too! Please enter me in you giveaway and come on over to my blog-#35 and enter mine if you wish. Thanks!

Shannon said...

I love looking around your blog. I haven't been yet, but a piece of my heart must be in Ireland because I always dream of visiting. Enter me in your drawing please, and maybe I'll get a bit of Ireland to me.
Thanks!
shannon
www.somedayiwillsoar.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance to win, it is lovely. tricklestogether@hotmail.com

Pixiewinkle said...

Lovely lovely creations! Please count me in. #276

Gracie "Neky White" said...

I love the useful items . Please count me in *_*. Visit me if you have the time (#481)

Cindy said...

Lovely embroidery! Please enter me into your drawing.
http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com
or: lmoore@flippinweb.com

Alice Stroppel said...

please pick me. I'm giving something away too
ticket holder # 807

Susan said...

Greetings from Salem ! Such fun traveling by magic carpet to visit new and old friends. lovely giveaway please enter me too! Susan
pedolbailey@msn.com
I invite you to visit my blog giveaway I have fresh baked brownies and cinnamon tea prepared for my visitors!
seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com

Maple Ridge Vintage said...

so generous! please enter me....thanks and bloggy hugs!

Jane said...

Greetings from Canada. Nice to visit your blog, and please come by and visit me #593.
http://janesuper.blogspot.com

mitz said...

how wonderful.. thanks for the
opportunity.. t c
mitz_zee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful give aways
I had fun exploring your blog
very nice quite and I love the postcard art.
I am having a lot of fum flying from blog to blog on the magic carpet. it will take me forever to get thru all the entries since i am spending time on each on enjoying everyones creativity
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net
http://mindlesswonders.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

What a wonderful and clever creation! Thank you so much for your giveaway!

Amy, OWOH #680/681
artsyrockerchick@aim.com
BackseatWriter.com

Regina said...

Swooping by on my magic carpet from Alabama. This is such a wonderful adventure!!

Love your giveaway, thank you..please enter my name.

Please come by my place Southern Ooaks #760 for a visit...have some Sweet Ice tea after your long flight..sit for a spell and then enter for one of my treasures.

Hugs,
Regi

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Thank you for participating in this years event. I am so sorry to learn you are sick. I hope the magic carpet carries you healing and wellness very soon!
I would be honored to enter your giveaway - but mostly wish you to feel better very soon.
Hugs,
Lisa Swifka
www.awhimsicalbohemian.typepad.com

ladyb1 said...

How pretty and different. Please count me in. Susan #710

Rusted Wings said...

Lovely offerings!
Drop by & visit me #774!
blessings,
abigail

Unknown said...

Very pretty indeed. Please count me in.
Karla

Dragonlady said...

Your work is just lovely, the prizes are great, thanks for the chance to win them..hugs
Brenda

Connie said...

Hi Micki!

What a cute blog you have here! What fabulous giveaways too. Please count me in.

I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. If you haven't already, please stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.

Hope to see you there!

~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com

Betty said...

I collect lace everything! Please include me in your drawing and visit mine at #314

elaine said...

Lovely giveaway prizes! I am Irish so I already have the luck with me!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

VintageCrafter said...

Greetings from Canada! I would love to be entered to win your lovely giveaway. I'm off to cross my fingers and toes!
**smiles**
Carol

Julian said...

my good friend is irish, i am scottish!
please enter me!

christinag35@sbcglobal.net

Donna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog www.thehomemakingarts.blogspot.com!

I'd love to enter and win one of your beautiful prizes! I really enjoyed your blog--love the sheep potholder so cute! Donna

homemaking@eastex.net

Debbi said...

Beautiful! I would love to win one of your prizes--I especially love the pin cushion. ;-) Thanks for the chance to win.
hockman1@sbcglobal.net

Jasmine said...

Hello Micki, pleased to meet you. Your cushion is delightful xJ

http://natureswhispers.blogspot.com/

Rich Witch said...

Superb!

Please count me in!

XOXO

Rich Witch

http://rich-witch.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

What a beautiful stop on the magic carpet ride. This is so much fun getting to learn a little something about such creative people all over the world. Your lovely creations are a great giveaway. Please enter me in your drawing. Warmest regards, Susan
Ticket #775

Unknown said...

WOW! Please visit my blog at: http://emiliesplace.webs.com

Tanya said...

What a great giveaway, please enter my name for a chance to win
Tanya #828

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

I had to stop and listen to Bab's and Neil sing that song...what a good one...and what a lovely site you have here, count me in and thx for playing, June
juneart@me.com
#749

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki
Greetings from Australia. I would love to win your giveaway.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/

divaqueenie said...

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Hazel said...

Lovely. Please add me! #813

jamaise said...

Your pieces are some of my favorites here along my carpet ride. They look from another place in time - lovely.
I hope You'll visit Wishing Penny #916

Nela said...

Gorgeous pieces. Count me in please

Flora said...

dear Micki, prayers to you and yours for many brighter
healthy tomorrows...
blessings,Flora

Stanza Rae said...

Thank you for inviting me to your blog and allowing me to enter your giveaway.

I am having so much fun on this magic carpet ride, traveling the world with stops at so many wonderful blogs and such talented artiaians!

When next you ride your own carpet, please make sure to stop at my own little giveaway for a chance to win 2pairs of handmade earrings. www.goodbadandgottahave.com
(#903)

Louise said...

Greetings from North Carolina!I would love to be entered in your giveaway, thank you so much!
Please stop by my blog also for a chance in my giveaway too,
Raggedystitches,
Louise

Marie-Andrée said...

irish dream. i would like to win!

Eva said...

Hope you feel better soon! Your giveaways are great so please add me to the drawing. And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :D

Eva
Lady Artisan

Nancy said...

These are lovely pieces that you have made and I would be proud to be the new owner of one on them. Please count me in on your drawing.

Tamara C said...

Greetings from California USA. What a wonderful giveaway! Please enter me to win and thank you for your generous heart! Hugs, Tamara :)

EvalinaMaria said...

Hello from the north of 60! Please throw my name in the hat.

Antonella said...

What pretty pieces, I am happy to be stopping by your spot on the magic carpet. Please enter my name for a chance to win and thanks for stopping by #234.
Hugs, antonella :-)
www.quilling.blogspot.com

Jblanton said...

beautiul- please count me in

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

So incredibly lovely!~~XXOO, Beth

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Wonderful! Yes, please enter me in this!

And if you'd like to be entered in my contest, please visit me here:

http://ofkells.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

Thanks from Kelli in Washington state

The Strawberry Mallard said...

From Philadelphia to Ireland! Goodness ~ from the City of BrotherlyLove to one of most beautiful countries on Earth!

Truly a magic ride!!!
TY so much for visiting my blog~ I look forward to reading more about your life!
Nancy

Sharon MLS said...

You poor thing you! Shingles! I pray you will recover quickly. I hope that flying around the wonderful blogs for OWOH will ease the pain! So glad you got to stop by my blog and enter my little giveaway. #332
I'd love to enter yours as well.

Marianne said...

Hello from Utah! thanks for visiting my blog!
Wonderful giveaways you have! Please count me in your drawing!
Lucky you to live in Ireland! Someday I would love to go there!

Teresa aka Tess said...

Greetings From KAnsas, USA. Thanks for visiting my blog. So sorry you;'ve been ill. Hope you are on your way to better health soon. LOve the giveaway items. Do count me in please,
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com

Martha from ilove2paint said...

Count me in, and thanks for visiting mine earlier as well :o)
Greetings from California
#317 in the list

AJ said...

Greetings from Manila, Philippines! Thanks for the giveaway ( :

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

JivesJools said...

Beautiful work here. Very creative! and what a fantastic giveaway! Please count me in...and pop over to my place to check out my giveaway! Hope your havin a great weekend!

Thanks
Much love
Rachel

Peggy said...

Beautiful blog,I need some of that Irish luck!!! I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut. Thanks for the lovely giveaway I am blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com

janil said...

Lovely prizes... please pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

Janice said...

Your offerings are all beautiful. Please include me in your giveaway.

Enjoy the ride and pay me a visit- I am stop #990.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely pieces! Please enter my name. Jump over to visit my drawing too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Micki, don't remember if I sign up for your giveaway so doing it now. Hope you are feeling better.

Willow

Youngish said...

Wonderful giveaway, please include me:)

Lisa W. said...

Please enter my name. :0)
OWOH #1025

Cobblestone Creations said...

Magical Irish Fairy Dust ~ the BEST kind!! Count me in please. :)

Thanks for stopping by Cobblestone Creations! ♥
OWOH #535

You might also enjoy my other giveaway:
http://cobblestone-creations.blogspot.com/2010/01/cobblestone-creations-giveaway.html

Sparklyjools said...

Thanks for visiting me. Please add me to your list! Jules#469

antmee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and inviting me to enter your giveaway! Your things are very lovely. Which makes me think I may have already entered your giveaway. If so please disregard this as an entry. If not, then I'm glad you had me visit as I can't fathom how I missed your lovely giveaway.

Antmee from ride: #594

Wendy said...

Lovely work. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Wendy OWOH #996

CathyH said...

Thank you! Wonderful giveaway and I sure am enjoying this journey through so many great blogs.
With love from Tennessee, U.S.A. #1035

Gini said...

What an absolute pleasure to meet you Micki, such a touching and beautifully thoughtful post, I hadn't made the link in my head before about our blogs being our magic carpets.

Please count me in.

We haven't got any Irish Fairy Dust in the Land of Shiny yet and I must confess to it being a dreadful oversight on my part!

Fabulous work!

Thank you so much for your generosity and I hope you have a wonderful year blogging with all your new friends.
Gini (Entry #1040)
xx
A Little Bit of Shiny Blog

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 266   Newer› Newest»