Wow! Dina did a great job on this tutorial! Thanks for the heads up on it, somehow I missed it on her blog when she originally posted it.
Thanks for this link. My Optician was just telling me yesterday about her frustrations with paper-piecing, so I've sent the link to her.
Oh thanks..really helpfulx x x
It a very detailed tutorial! Thank you.
Just wanted to say hello and I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Thanks Micki for the paper piecing tutorial. I will try it one day - Hugs Nat
I love your little town! I can't wait to see the finished piece
I'm glad some of your readers are able to use my tutorial while learning how to paper piece. Thanks for the mention.
Your little town is ocming along nicely and thanks for the lead to a wonderful tutorial.
Oh wow! I need this! thanks so much to you both!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! Dina did a great job on this tutorial! Thanks for the heads up on it, somehow I missed it on her blog when she originally posted it.
Thanks for this link. My Optician was just telling me yesterday about her frustrations with paper-piecing, so I've sent the link to her.
Oh thanks..really helpful
x x x
It a very detailed tutorial! Thank you.
Just wanted to say hello and I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Thanks Micki for the paper piecing tutorial. I will try it one day - Hugs Nat
I love your little town! I can't wait to see the finished piece
I'm glad some of your readers are able to use my tutorial while learning how to paper piece. Thanks for the mention.
Your little town is ocming along nicely and thanks for the lead to a wonderful tutorial.
Oh wow! I need this! thanks so much to you both!!!!
Post a Comment