Friday, January 22, 2010

I Won the Lemonade Stand Award


Stephanie from A Ditchin' Time Quilts nominated me for the Lemon Stand Award. This award is given to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. I am chuffed for sure! To accept this award, I need to nominate at least 10 bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude. Since some of my friends have been nominated by Steph, here are my list of nominees:

Please get to know these wonderful bloggers and visit their inspiring blogs, as they are such "dotes."
Thanks again to Stephanie for nominating me!You really made my day, and I was so touched and honoured!!

18 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha GREAT! I needed something else to do! heheheee


Thanks Micki

Pat said...

Congrats........I got it from her, too, and decided I was unable to name 10 others since I read WAY more than 10 great blogs!!! I'll try to look at some of these blogs you list soon (the ones I don't already know about, that is).

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh.. THANK YOU Micki! I haven't gotten one in a while, and was starting to worry! (0; ~tina

Kaye said...

Hey Micki does that award make you "pucker up"

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations and thank you, Micki. You certainly do deserve this award.

Nedra said...

Wow, Micki, thanks for including me on your list!

SewCalGal said...

Ahh Micki, what a cute award. I can think of 100 titles for awards you deserve (e.g. cheerful, creative, supportive, etc.) but the Lemonade Stand Award sounds so perfect. Oh, how I'd love to come chat with you over a glass of lemonade! So now I'll think of this when I visit your lovely blog. What fun!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Micki and to all the others.

Willow

Joanne Lendaro said...

Well deserved!! Congrats Micki!!

Barb said...

That is wonderful that you got the award, I can not think of a better person. I hope you saw my apology in you last post.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Well deserved. I will be visiting the blogs you've listed, and thanks for including mine.

Carol said...

Way to go girl :)

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

With attitude and gratitude...Thank You MIcki...will put it up on my blog...Dzintra♥x

Sue said...

Well, congratulations Micki and thanks so much for listing me too. I'm chuffed but have no idea what I'm meant to do now.

Kath said...

Well done Micki, you deserve it! XX

Soggibottom said...

Congratulations Micki....well done x x x

Tara said...

Congratulations Micki! This was the first award I ever got when I started blogging. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jane said...

Oh gosh, thank you Micki, I am so chuffed. Hugs xxx