I cut out the final leaves for the other side of the scarf and have finished the scarf...I added some veins to the leaves using the yarn. I love the way it turned out...It is a very dramatic look with the black wool as the background. Well, now I will have to make myself a dark wool, three quarters length jacket to finish off the look and a cute hat to match. LOL
6 comments:
Hi Micki, I am just amazed that we seem to have both been working on a scarf with Autumn leaves at the same time! I just logged in to your blog to catch up with your work over the weekend and imagine my surprise as I myself was making a scarf with leaves (actually only one leaf!) this weekend!! Mine is wet felted from chocolate brown Alpaca and then I made a brooch from some blended orange and creamy merino and silk that I carded together and then wet felted, cut and beaded. Your scarf looks beautiful, great minds think alike!!
Micki, your scarf turned out great! It is so pretty with the colourful leaves, good job!
Hugs, Marie
Lovely scarf.... looks very grand!
Micki,, all I can say is WOW.. Great job and looks sooooo dressy.. Can't wait to see the rest..
The scarf looks great. I wish I could wear wool especially as it is so cold here at the moment. Maggi
What a wonderful scarf! and you'll look fabulous wearing it with a black jacket too! cheers QGB
Post a Comment