Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New LG 32" TV


I had to post a pic of our new tv...We got it, as both of us have had quite a time trying to see the screen on our old 21" tv...that is a sign of getting older, I guess. Joe couldn't see it hardly at all, and I had a hard time seeing it and hearing it. A friend of mine recently said to me that "Getting older is not for sissies." I agree with that...I got on and off a bus two days ago and for some God forsaken reason injured my knee a bit, and now I am walking at snail's pace. Do we see a pattern here?LOL Pathetic, isn't it? Now, when I go to Letterkenny for food shopping, I will have to get a support bandage. Joe has aches and pains everywhere, so we are quite the pair. Well, the postive thing that resulted from all of this is that our new spiffy tv is sitting in our living room and we love it. It is a 32" LG widescreen tv, HD ready and with stereo sound...Need I say more? Yesterday, I watched the first show of the season of "Desperate Housevives" on our new tv...what a shocker that was!....and it was so wonderful to see the show on our new tv. Well, I don't know if anyone is into that show, but what happened to Gabby? The usually glamarous Gabby is looking rather frumpy five years down the line. She looks the way I have been feeling the last few days. Well, we got the first show here in Ireland rather late, but boy did I enjoy it.!

3 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Micki you are from Philly? I'm from Reading - about 40 miles from Philly. I haven't lived there since I was a girl but I miss it sometimes. And now you are a lass - how fabulous.

jan said...

How spooky is that, hubby went out and bought one of these, different make though, yesterday. He gave our old one to our daughter as hers was getting ready to blow up.

Maggey and Jim said...

How wonderful for you both.. We love our flat screen and you did good getting that size..You both will get lots of enjoyment from it.
Hugs
Maggey